Chapter 14: яσѕαℓιє'ѕ вαвιєѕ вιятн ιѕ σи нσℓ∂

Rosalie's Babies Birth Is On Hold

Previously

****Kirsten's POV****

I was shocked to say. I hadn't known this had happened to her. She wasn't Leo's, erm I mean, Unholy's true mate. Just someone who's being used like how Bella and Esme were being used.

I had just finished erasing some of her memories when my phone goes off.

Before I answered it, I looked at Teri and commanded her. "You will go back to Leo and stay by his side. You will not tell him where you've been here. You tell him you were out hunting whatever you hunt. Now go." And she left.

I picked up my phone and-

Continue

It was from Alice. Of course.

"How are you, sweetie?" I said in a sweet voice.

"Don't you 'How are you sweetie' me. Mom, what the hell? You could have gotten killed. What would dad think? Were you not thinking clearly? What about us?" Alice demand.

I sighed, thinking that she didn't see me use my necklace on Teri. "I just didn't know what to do. Alice, I am sorry, okay? And please tell me that you're not next to Carlisle?"

"No, he's not near us. He's over in the res making a new treaty. He said it was to allow us vampires, who don't kill innocent humans and also hunt animals, we get to cross the reservation. You're lucky I didn't go and tell dad what happened, missy." She playfully scolded me over the phone.

"What am I gonna do, Alice? I saw some things in her memories that I can't tell anyone about just yet."

"I don't know either. But for now, just leave it. We'll be home soon. Bye, mom." Alice says.

"Bye, sweetie," I say back.

"And don't you get yourself into any more trouble. Got it?"

"Yes, Mary Alice," I said as quickly as I could and ended the call.

I plopped on the couch and dozed off.

~Next Week~

****Carlisle's P.O.V****

Today Rosalyn is gonna give birth. I was getting ready for when it's time. I had the makeshift bed set up, some towels and water next to the bed to dry the child or children. And I had some epidural put aside for if she is in pain. I had this odd feeling that Rosalyn won't give birth yet.

"Carlisle, babe?" My lovely wife called me.

"Yes, love." I turned towards her. "Is everything okay?"

"No, I have this bad feeling that Rosalyn won't give birth today. Like it could be in January or February. Plus, it'll be our one year anniversary in a few weeks." I told her.

"Hmm? If you say you have a bad feeling, then it is. But why? Why, when her due date is today? Unless!"

"Unless what?"

"Unless it has to do with the fact that when we go to battle, Rosalyn might have a miscarriage because of someone close to her had died. Like, Rose or Em. Or even our twins."