Chapter 10: ʝυѕт α ℓαzу тιмє

Just a Lazy Time

****Esme's POV****

I just got out of the shower and had new clean clothes on. It's been some time since I last saw that hybrid. The vampire and witch hybrid. I knew that she was gonna be trouble especially with Alaric. It turns out that she helped him escape and is helping the Mystic Falls Gang for something.

I've been waiting for Leo, my mate, to give me some alone time with him. But he hasn't been near me since we found out that Bella, my soon to be daughter, died. Don't know how she died but she did. You know, all Leo has been doing lately is staying in that office of his. It's like something was in there and I don't know what it is. I just wished he'd spend time with me.

I sighed as I got into the clearing where the hybrids are training for the upcoming fight. Leo said this fight will include his niece, Kirsten Spressart. I don't know what she looks like but he said she's pure evil. He also said that she lives in Forks, Washington where my old family lives. So we are training for the battle of not just killing Kirsten but also the Volturi. At first, it was just Leo who wanted to rule the vampire world until he met me. He said that 'us', meaning me and him, will rule together. And I believe him.

As I watch the hybrids train, I noticed that there was a few who didn't move or just stayed in the shadows. Walking over to them, they shook in fear as they saw me.

One of the bigger and stronger hybrid, steps in front of the other ones. "What do you want?" He spats.

"I want to know why you hybrids aren't training?" I hissed at them.

"That's none of your business, old tramp."

"You did not say that? I'll kill you all?" I hissed/yelled.

I was about to kill them when I felt a hand on my shoulder. Turning to see Leo, "Esme, love. Don't. We need them."

"But they won't train. Why keep them if they don't?" I hissed.

Leo sighs as he looks exhausted. "Just because. Now leave them alone and go back to watching the others. I'll deal with them."

I huffed and walked away back to the others. I heard Leo talking about someone who can help with them, like make them loyal to him. Kind of like compulsion or some sh*t.

****Leo's POV****

"I will make you loyal to me, you all got that." I hissed at them, as well as threatening them.

"No, because we don't want to be part of this. We're leaving and that's final." They all hissed as they began to sprint away.

"Tch. I don't really need them. I just wanted to have as many hybrids as I need to over throw the Italian scum. Wait, I can't believe I forgot. Stefan and Vladimir still wants their vengeance on the Italian scum as well. I just need to find where they are." I said as I was walking back to my office.

****Third POV****

Somewhere in Russia, two nomadic vamps were playing with their food. These two vamps used to be the kings before the Volturi burned down their castles and overthrew them. Their names are Vladimir and Stefan. For over 1,000 years, they wanted to avenge what the Italian scum did all those years ago. They wanted to return the favor.

"Vladimir. Have you heard the rumors?" Stefan asks as his old Russian accent came out.

"What rumors?" Vladimir asks back, his accent coming out too.

"The ones where the Cullen's mother and her new mate are going to overthrow the Italian scum. Want to go and return the favor?"

Vladimir thinks for a minute then dashes away as Stefan follows. They were going to Germany to help Leo and Esme fight the Italian scum.

As days passed by, the Cullen's began their training again. They have the witnesses, the shifters, the Mystic Falls Gang, and the Volturi all training for the fight. But the ones that aren't fighting are staying on the reservation at Sam and Emily's house. It's; Rosalyn, all the imprints, Kirsten's first family, Charlie, and well basically all the pregnant women are staying out of the fight. But the pregnant women will already have given birth to their babies by then.

"Carlisle. Do you think that if I have never wished to be here, none of this would have happened?" Kirsten asks her husband who's making arrangements for those who are staying out of the battle. He was buying stuff they will need if anyone who is fighting dies.

"I think yes. Because if you hadn't, I wouldn't have met you. I'm glad you did because I love you and I don't want to loose you nor any of my friends or my kids. Now, let's get home and cook for those that need to eat. And that includes you, love." Carlisle and Kirsten drove home to cook dinner for those who need it.

Somewhere in the south, Maria was also planning an attack on the Cullen Clan so that her Major was back with her.

There was so many vampires, werewolf/shifters, and a bunch of hybrids all preparing for a huge war. One that could determine the fate of the world. If only Kirsten, the new story keeper, knew that the story being told now was the one to determine what the gods and goddesses think of her becoming one of them.

The supernatural world knew there would be a war, while the humans knew nothing of what was happening. But that didn't stop the Cullen's from enjoying the bit of time they had left. Like Rose and Emmett finally got children. And yes I said 'children'. They got twin girls. Then Renée and Marcus have a child, and she got turned. Justin and Leah are an item, so are Seth and Bree. Justin will proposed to Leah on Valentines Day. Basically, everyone who's gonna fight are making the most of there time left.

**************Read Next Chapter!**************