Chapter 7: αмяιтα'ѕ & ¢αу∂єи'ѕ мαтє, тнє ωнιтє ℓιgнт?

Amrita's & Cayden's Mate, the white light?
Previously

The taste was more taster than last time. It tasted like my biological mother's homemade chocolate shake with a hint of strawberry's. I groaned at the taste. As I kept drinking from her, I somehow saw her whole past life. From when she was born, to her parents splitting up, to her going to ballet classes, to her having sex for the first time with her mother's boyfriend at the time, to her getting pregnant and her mother thought it was someone else's, to her moving to Forks where she met mom and felt jealous of her beauty, to her meeting dad for the first time and liking him, to her meeting us, to her falling for me to get dad, to her planning on confronting me in the woods, to me asking her out, to her meeting the family for the first time together, the baseball game in the clearing, to three nomads coming, to James and Victoria hunting her for her blood, to her threatening mom at the hotel in Phoenix, to her dragging mom to her old ballet studio, to James biting her, to her in the hospital, then to her having sex with Jacob and most of the male population in town and on the reservation. It showed everything that Isabella has ever been through and what her whole thoughts were. Like her life is flashing before her eyes and mine. Isabella had even contacted Esme somehow and got her to come here on the 13th, which was going to be hers and my wedding but now it's mine and Tabitha's wedding. It's also moms birthday, she'll be 23 and dad will turn her. I know that mom will look so beautiful when she's a vampire but my mate will be even more beautiful.