Chpater 9: ʝαѕρєя ѕтιℓℓ нαѕ fαмιℓу αℓινє?

Jasper Still Has Family Alive?

****Kirsten's POV****

It has been one full week since the wedding and my birthday. Renée finally left Phil and went to Volterra, Italy where her mate is waiting for her. Marcus Volturi. Since the Volturi found out that male vamps can have kids, Marcus and Renée are gonna have one or two. Rosalyn is pregnant with Rosalie and Emmett's child, Bree and Seth are going on their first date, my older brother, Justin, and Leah are on their fifth date and are intimate with each other. Damon has been making my little cowgirl, Amrita, feel like a princess while Bonnie has been making Cayden feel like a prince. Oh, if you're wondering on what we forgot, it was Esme and Leo. I've been keeping tabs on them since I found out that we forgot bout them. They are planning and planning.

I walked over to Rosalyn and Rosalie. "Hey you too. How are you feeling?"

"I feel like crap being pregnant." Rosa said.

Rose laughs a bit at her. "Yeah keep saying that. And I feel really excited yet scared. I mean, what if me and Em aren't cut out to be parents? You know."

"You and Em will be fine. Trust me on this." I said to her.

"Alright. How many do you think we'll have mom?"

"It depends. Do you want to have a girl or boy? Twin girls, twin boys or both. A boy and girl, like me and your father." I asked her.

"Um... well I always wanted a boy. But then again I want a girl so I can dress her up and teach her how to work on cars like me and you do." My sweet Rose said.

"Alright. What about Emmett? What does he want?"

"I want twin girls so I can teach them to pull pranks and play video games and well basically everything that I do." Emmett says walking up to Rosalie. He has some blood on his shirt meaning he just got back from hunting.

"You want to have twins?" Rosalie says confused.

"Mm-hmm. Not only will I get to spoil them rotten but there will be more girls in this family."
Emmett states.

"Huh. He has a very good point Rose, Ma." Jasper said sitting down next me.

Rose thought for a minute and said, "Alright then. Twin girls it is."

"Yes!" Emmett does a Victory dance sitting on the couch.

We all roll our eyes at his silliness.

"Wait, what if you guys don't get twins and it's probably triplets or quadrants or just one child? What then?" Alice says as she bounces in here and sat on her mates lap.

"I guess we never thought of that." Rosalie and Emmett said together.

"Well, while you guys figure that out. I'm gonna go hit the hay. It's already past midnight and I have a lot of stuff to do tomorrow. Night everyone." I said to them as I got up. I bent down a bit and kissed Jasper on the forehead. "Night my first little cowboy."

"Night mom." Both Rose, Em, and Ali cat said.

"Goodnight ma." Jay gave me a sideways hug.

I walked up to mine and Carlisle's room and underdressed to my lingerie and got in a pair of Carlisle's boxers and his t-shirt. I laid in bed and got comfy, waiting for Carlisle to get in bed. As I was dozing off, I felt the bed dip and cold yet warm arms wrapped around me.

"Goodnight my love."

I fell into a dreamless night.

~Here's a time skip that has brought to you by Sssniperwolf on YouTube ps. She's hot~