Chapter 16: вяαи∂ иєω вєgιииιиg

Brand New Beginning

Previously

****Third P.O.V****

"Now, Kirsten. Do you wish to become a goddess or become a vampire? If you choose a goddess not only will you be choosing a role higher than a vampire but everyone in the universe will know who you are? If you choose to become a vampire instead then we will have no choice to erase your memories and take away the powers that you've received from Nebula." Zeus says.

Kirsten thought about it and wanted her families to input on it. She looks at them and they knew instantly what she was going to say.

Before Kirsten could talk, Jasper interrupted her. "Ma, I think you should become a Goddess. I mean, right now you look like you could be a goddess."

"Yeah, mom." Her kids agreed with Jasper. Her friends and husband also agreed.

Carlisle wants his wife to be happy and he knows that becoming a goddess will make her even more happy. So he said, "Hun, choose what 'you' think will make 'you' happy. I will love you no matter what you choose." He pecks her lips before staring at her with loving eyes.

At that moment, she knew what she wanted. She chooses...

Continue

****Kirsten's P.O.V****

"Zeus, I choose to become a goddess," I replied to the god of the sky and thunder.

Zeus smiles a bit before he holds his lightning bolt in the air and zaps the sky. Then the bolt came down onto me. I wasn't able to see clearly. The lightning zapped me as I feel changes inside and outside of my body. Not only do I feel stronger and smarter, but I feel my physical appearance changing as well. Like my breast became 36F, my butt became a bubble-butt, I grew a couple of inches, and I now have an hourglass figure. As for the inside, it was my overall personality, mentality level went over the roof, and I can literally overthrow Zeus if I wanted to but I'm not like that.

Then, what felt like hours it was finally over

Then, what felt like hours it was finally over. The lightning vanished and I was now able to see everything again. I heard gasps everywhere.

"Wow, mom looks beautiful." I heard Emmett whispered quietly.

'How the hell did I hear that? Wait, I'm a goddess now. I can hear and see everything more clearly as a vampire would.' I thought.

"Ma, your...your beautiful. And your eyes are bright blue. Like a Caribbean Blue." Jasper says.

(A/n: what her eyes now look like)

I asked for a mirror and Zeus made one appeared in front of me

I asked for a mirror and Zeus made one appeared in front of me. I looked into it and saw that Jasper was right. My eyes are brighter blue. I looked more beautiful than I thought I did.

I put the mirror down and said, "thank you, Zeus. Thank you." I smiled softly at the gods and goddesses.

They all gave me a smile in return.

"So, what will she be doing as a Goddess. And what type of goddess is she?" Emmett asks.

I knew that everyone wanted to know, even I wanted to know what goddess I am and want I'll be doing from now on.

Zeus turned towards me and said, "You will know what type of goddess you are when the time comes for you to help those in need. For now, just enjoy your time with your family and husband." Zeus then turns to the other gods and goddesses. "Alright everyone, let's go back to Olympus." Then they all disappeared.

"Ma, you okay?" Jasper asks me as he saw the look on my face.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Just a bit tired, is all." It's true though, I am tired.

"Well then, let's go home so you can sleep. Okay, babe?" Carlisle said.

Carlisle picks me up in his arms and sped off to the house where I went to our bedroom and changed clothes and went to bed.

Next Morning

I wake up to Cayden jumping up and down on the bed.

"Mom, its time to get up." My baby boy says.

"But I don't want to get up." I whined, rolling onto my stomach.

"Fine then, I'll just get dad in here." Cayden says as he starts to yell. "DADDY!!!! MOMMY WON'T GET UP!!!"

I then heard someone zoom into the room. I took a small sniff and knew it was Carlisle. 'Uh oh.' I thought.

I felt myself being thrown over a shoulder, more like Carlisle's shoulder.

"Since you won't get up, I'm gonna have to get you dressed," Carlisle says as Cayden leaves the room.

~20,152 year time skip~

****Third P.O.V****

It has been 20,152 years since the whole ordeal with Kirsten becoming a goddess, Bella out of their lives, Renesmee and Jacob has gotten married and have 7 kids, Tabitha and Edward has over 20 kids before she became a vampire. Rosalie and Emmett have 4 kids and their all hybrids. Alice and Jasper have 3 kids (triplets).

As for the pack, Seth and Bree have adopted 2 kids while Leah and Justin have 1 child and 2 on the way. (A/n: Justin wanted to be a vampire so that he and Leah and be with their family).

All has been quite for the supernatural world. No one has tried to take over because once that battle ended, the whole supernatural world knew about how there was a new goddess. One that meant not to mess with. Especially if you hurt her family or her.

In the end, the Cullen's had the best adventures they had with their mother as she's the new (or old) story keeper.

The End

(A/n: okay so I'm gonna end it here. I really have no more ideas for this book. It's the reason I've been writing others, like Bella's Ashes. Anyways, I hope you all loved this book.)