Chapter 6: яєиєѕмєє'ѕ нєяє & вєℓℓα'ѕ ∂єα∂! уαу!

Renesmee's Here & Bella's dead! Yay!

Next Day

****Bella's POV****

I woke up with a very good stretch of the muscles. I looked at the clock and it read: August 13th, Sunday, at 12:21 pm.

"Wow. I slept in. I wonder why?" I saw a foam cup full of blood. I took it and drank it all. Truth be told, I really, really love the taste of human blood even though I get dizzy and sort of pass out from it. I can't wait to be a vampire soon.

(Sighs)

'That's weird, I have this odd feeling that something bad is gonna happen today. But what exactly?' I thought. I guess I'll just shake it off for now. (A/n: shake it off, shake it off off off off, oh shake it off!!!)

The door opens and Alice, my best friend and soon to be best sister, comes in runs a bath for me.

"Thanks, Ali-cat. You know I would have thought that Rose would help me, not you. Not that I'm grateful or anything." I gave I nervous chuckle.

Alice just stood there like, I don't know, she was pissed about something.

"Uh...Ali-cat, what's wrong?"

Alice seems to shake her head and puts a smile on, "Nothing. Nothing at all." It sounded she was grinding her teeth.

I shrugged, thinking it was just Emmett being a big dork again. Alice comes and gets me out of bed and into the bathroom were the bath is waiting. She turns it off and checks the temperature. She then helps me out of my dirty clothes and into the lukewarm water.

(Sighs of relaxation)

"This feels nice. Thank you, Ali-cat." I said as she began to wash me up. Obviously, I couldn't because I'm pregnant. It took 2 hours in the bathtub, for one, Alice let me relax after she washed me. As Alice helps me put on some sweatpants and an oversized shirt, I felt my little Carlisle Jr. kick really hard, probably braking my ribs. I groaned as I felt the pain go through my body as if he wanted to get out as soon as possible.

"Okay, my little boy. I know, I know. You want out, soon I promise. Hey, Alice? What time is it?" I asked her after talking to Carlisle Jr.

"It's 2:22pm. Why?"

"Just wondering, that's all."

"'Kay, let's get you downstairs and get you something to eat, along with some blood." She picks me up and runs downstairs and into the living room where a plate of fruit and blood awaits me.

I stare at the fruit, wondering why I need fruit.

"Bella, just eat the damn fruit, nothings gonna happen. Damn." Rosalie demands me.

I scoffed and ate it. 'Eww, fruit and blood is not a good combination. Just three more days and I'll be 'married' to Edward and I'll be a vampire. I just hope that Esme and Leo are coming with all those hybrids. How many do they have again? Oh yeah, close to 500 hybrids. At first I thought that the hybrids were just immortal children but nope. Oh no, not that stupid blonde girl again. What the f*ck is she doing here? AND WHY IS SHE IN MY HUSBANDS ARMS LIKE SHE'S DATING HIM!! Oh no, you b*tch.' I glared at that stupid blonde girl with those stupid a** glasses.