Leaving

Suzie was a temp at ' IBM Constructions' for almost 1 year. She worked the partime because she studied to become a veterinary.
If it wasn't that she really needed the money for her school bills, she would have left after week one.
The reason? The manager of the floor she was cleaning at, was always picking on her and insulting her, encouraging others to join in. Which some did.
It was hard to come in every day and listen to the insults thrown at her.

That faithfull day

Suzie was asked to clean the managers desk area. When she entered it, carrieng a full bucket of steaming hot water, he made her trip and fall, resulting in her dropping the bucket and slipping, hurting herself.

M: You dumb, stupid temp, can't you do anything right?

S: You tripped me.

M: Excuse me? Are you trying to blame me for your stupidity?

S: No, I am telling you that you are the biggest jerk humanity has, and I do not understand         how you got to the position of manager.

M: Let me tell you a secret, sweetheart, lying my ass of and cheating.

S: Well that explains it then.

M: I will forgive this insult on my character if you play nice by me....

S: Excuse me?!

M: You rub my itch and I will let this incident slide.

S: Go to hell, you sick bastard!

After that Suzie left the floor, taking the elevator to see the boss's secretary. Not wanting to see the man himself she asked the woman for paper and a pen after which she wrote her letter of resignation. Asking the secretary to deliver the note, she left and went home.