Her Brother

Timeskip of one week

T.J. worked from home, keeping an eye on Suzie, helping her when she needed help, but trying not to overdo it. She was becoming used to her new size and was opening up to him. At night though she was plagued with nightmares.

T.J: Suzie, it's been a week now, is there anyone that you would like me to call?

S: Uhm, maybe my brother Mark.

T.J: If you give me his number, I will call him and let him know that you are safe.

S: Thank you, Sir.

T.J: No problem at all but haven't I told you a thousand times already to call me T.J.?

S: Yes you have. Please give me some time, I will get there.

T.J. smiled at her and then called her brother. When the man started to rant, his smile faded. A few minutes later he got of the phone after giving the man his address.

T.J: Your brother is on his way. He demanded to see you.

S: O...okay.

The second later the doorbell rang and after putting Suzie on the ground under the table, T.J. left to let the brother in.

M: Where is she?!

The man demanded to know when they entered the living room.

T.J: Suzie, if you are ready?

Suzie came out from under the table and looked up to her brother, not knowing how he was going react. She knew he could react before knowing all the facts.

M: You little whore!

T.J. saw the man lifting his foot and lowering it towards Suzie. He shoved Mark backwards, lifted Suzie of the ground and put her in his breastpocket, where she would be safe whilst he kicked the idiots ass.

T.J:  Are you insane? She is your sister! You were going to kill her!

M: Finn already told me everything!

T.J: Oh, and what did that maniac tell you?

M: She tried to seduce him and after he rejected you, you got him fired by hooking up with your boss, you slut!

T.J: If you would try to think clearly for a moment, you may notice that your sister is reduced to the size of our middle finger?! Who do you think did that to her?

A few moments of silence....

M: He did not tell me that.

T.J: Of course he didn't, that nut job only told you what he wanted you to know. He did this to Suzie so he could have her after SHE rejected HIM!

M: Well, now that I know the truth, I will take my sister with me.

T.J: You will take her IF she wants to go with you.

M: Why wouldn't she come with me? Suzie, let's go!

Suzie, who was still hiding in the pocket, clung to TJ's shirt, not wanting to go with her brother. She didn't want to come out of her hiding hiding spot so said what she wanted to say through the fabric. 

S: No, i'm staying with T.J.

M: Why would you want to stay with someone you know for only a week instead of your brother?

S: I rather stay with a man I know for only a week but who believes me, than with my brother, who I've know for whole my life but who believed a stranger over his own sister.

M: I'm sorry, Suzie. But you know how I am sometimes.

S: You are my brother and I will always love you, but this time you really hurt me and I need time to adjust to everything and I don't think I can do that with you around me at this moment.

Mark glared at T.J. before sighing and hanging is head in defeat, he then left the living room. T.J. went after him to be sure he actually left. Before Mark left he turned to T.J.

M: I am counting on you to keep her safe, seeing I failed, I hope you will keep me posted on the situation?

T.J: If Suzie wants me to, than you will get updates, if not then no.

M: Fair enough.

He left without a word. T.J. waited a few minutes to be sure the man really left. When he was sure, he returned to the living-room.