Sick?

Later that evening, when T.J. came by to pick her up, he asked Ben how the day went. He noticed Suzie looking pleading at Ben for some reason and decided not to press the matter at that point when Ben answered that everything was fine. But he was going to ask her later on.

T.J. placed his hand palm up on the table in front of Suzie so she could get on. They said their goodbyes to Ben and left for the car. Just as T.J. had Suzie safely tucked away in his shirt pocket, his phone rang. The office, stating there would be an emergency meeting in about an hour. Opening the pocket slightly he told Suzie he was taking her to David and Sydney for the night because he didn't know how long this meeting would take. T.J. was not happy about this, he was looking forward to some quality time with Suzie.

He called ahead to Sydney to check if it was alright to bring Suzie over and Sydney told him not to worry that they where home and willing to look after Suzie.

Reluctant, T.J. dropped Suzie of and went to the office, oblivious about what was going on with Suzie, seeing she refused to tell him she wasn't feeling well.

Sydney was a sweet, caring women and David a nice, gentle guy so they got along really well. About an hour into her visit, Suzie started having cramps trough out her body, almost unbearable.

Sydney noticed that something was wrong, so she took David aside and told him to call T.J. As David left to make the call, Sydney turned around and saw Suzie lying motionless on the floor.

Sy: David, tell T.J. to hurry!

Not more then twenty minutes later T.J. stormed into the room, looking bewildered.

T.J: Where is she?

D: Calm down please, you rushing in yelling isn't helping anyone! We put her on a pillow on the table next to us.

T.J: What happened?

Sy: I don't really know. She started looking really pale and after I told David to call you, she collapsed. Has something happened today?

T.J: Not that I.... Ben! I have to go get him. When I asked him if everything went well, they looked at each other.

D: I will take you there. I rather not have you driving right now.

Sy: Don't worry about Suzie. I will stay right beside her but I would like to suggest you two move along quick.