Full name

Sydney came back with Suzie about an hour later. After making sure she cozy on a pillow, Sydney bid them goodnight and went upstairs with David. 

T.J. desperately wanted to hold her but didn't dare in fear of hurting her. So instead he carefully lifted up the pillow, laid himself down on the couch and placed the pillow on his chest.

Su: This is heaven. 

T.J: You being sick is heaven?

Su: No you big silly. To be with you.

T.J: I failed you, I let you get hurt!

Su: No you didn't. You protected me and made sure I was being taken care of safely in your absence. 

T.J: I know we don't know each other for that long but I really do love you.

Su: And I you. There is only one question that keeps lingering in my mind.

T.J: That is?

Su: What is your full name? I don't think anyone knows that.

T.J: That's because no one knows, not even my friends. I don't like that name very much. But you, I will tell. My full name is Tyler Jermaine jr.

Su: It's a lovely name.

At that, T.J snorted and looked down at her.

T.J: Sure it is, you weren't stuck with it during high school. Now that was enough excitement for today. Lets go to sleep, my sweet little lady.

T.J placed his hand over her protectively and not much later they where both a sleep peacefully.