The cleanup

The moment T.J. set foot in his building after being absent for more then a month, word traveled trough all the floors.
T.J. made sure that Suzie was safely tucked away in a locked drawer before he went on his hunt. The key to the drawer was on a necklace around his neck so he was certain no one would find it and open it.
He flung the door open with force so everyone looked up at him with a loud gasp for air.
T.J. zoned in on the manager and walked over to him.

Man: Well hello, sir, what can I do for you today?

T.J: You can tell me what happened here a few weeks ago.

Man: Nothing important, or else I would have remembered. Sir.

T.J: Are you seriously saying you do not recall what happened with a certain female temp a few weeks ago?

Man: No Sir, I don't.

T.J:  Well then let me refresh your memory. There once was a female temp who was working here in order to pay for her studies to become a vet. She was a hard worker yet non of you appreciated her efforts. You all picked on her like a bunch of high school kids. And you, you were the worst of all.

Man: That lying bitch was..

T.J. was in his face before the sentence was ended.

T.J: You do not want to go that way. There are cameras on every floor and I reviewed the tapes. I saw for myself what was going on up here, so do not try to put the blame on somebody else.

Man: Sir, she wasn't good for your company, she was nothing.

T.J: You are what's bad for my company, I want you out of here this instant. There are two guards outside who will accompany you out of the building because of this moment you are fired! and don't count on a glowing recommendation letter!