Their confessions (short)

The men didn't stay away very long and when they got back David took Ben to his lab to examen the dust in his pocket.
Sydney followed behind the two men giving T.J. some alone time with Suzie.

T.J. sat down on the floor by the sofa on which Suzie was resting. He never felt more helpless then at that moment. If he could he would kill that psychopath for hurting her.

S: Hey.

T.J: How are you feeling?

S: Like I'm gonna die so I want to tell you something.

T.J: You sure as hell not gonna die so don't talk like that.

S: Please T.J, if I should die, I want you to know....

T.J: What is it that you want me to know?

S: It may sound childish but here it goes: ever since high school I've had a crush on you. In the year I worked for you I tried to avoid you, afraid you would remember me and be embarrassed me.

Suzie's flashback

Suzie mustered up all of her courage to go talk to her crush and walked up to the group of male students who stood in the hallway of the school. As she almost reached the group she heard someone say:

I feel the air shifting and its getting darker but all I see is a big fat nobody who should know better then to come near us.

As most of the guys laughed Suzies face turned bright red and her eyes filled with tears at the rude remark. She turned around and ran off, humiliated and sure her crush felt the same about her as that asshat did.

end of flashback

S: Every time you came on the floor I made myself disappear as the nobody they said I was.

T.J: Susie, listen carefully. 1. You are not and will never be a nobody. You are special in your own way and are just as valuable as anyone else.
2. From the moment I saw your application I recognized you. Whenever I tried to get to you, you disappeared. After what that asshat said to you I never talked to him again.

T.J.'s flashback

T.J. noticed the girl heading towards the group but before he could say something to her the asshat of the group humiliated her.
I feel the air shift and its getting darker but all I see is a big fat nobody who should know better then to come near us.
As T.J. saw the girl run away, he turned to the guy and grabbed him by his vest.

T.J: Why the hell did you say that?

Hey , I just saved your ass from having to talk to that nonothing and this is how you thank me?

T.J. let go of the guys vest, took a step back and smiled.

T.J: You're right. This is how I should thank you!

T.J drew back his arm, made a fist and punched the guy in the face, knocking him to the floor and earning T.J. detention for the rest of the year.

end flashback

I love you! They both said at the same time

Suzie fell back against the pillow, smiled up to him and wanted to say something else but they where interrupted by David.

D: T.J, can you bring Suzie to my lab please? I found out what the nut used on her and think to have an antidote.