Chapter 6

Daniel

I couldn't get her off my mind. The red head haunted my thoughts.
Her beautiful face was etched in my mind now.

I didn't mind that though.

I tried to shake away my thoughts. She was a human, I  must not hold any interest for her.

An image flashed across my mind. The image of the red head weeping. The memory of what Olivia did to her sent a growl ripping through my chest.

This red head was killing me

I buried my head in my hand and snarled. I had to see her again.

I stormed out of my room, only to find myself face to face with Olivia. She smiled, kept her hand on my chest and leaned, her stupid face inches from my own. I politely stepped back and batted her hand away.

" Hey..... Daniel...good morning ." She greeted.
" Hello Olivia I was um.....  hoping to find you."  I said.

Her eyes widened in surprise. She leaned forward and whispered " Why Daniel, you do need me don't you??"

I turned my face away in disgust,  trying my best not to growl. " No, I er... want to know about your pet."  I said.

She rolled her eyes and then said in a bored voice " What about her? Why would you want that bitch?"

Again I tried not to growl.

It took every ounce of my patience and calm to not rip off her throat right then and there.

" That's my business Olivia,  I was hoping you would sell her to me."

Olivia rose her brow in confusion. " She's difficult to manage Daniel. I whip her everyday to keep her in check. You would have to do that too."

I hesitated and then said. " I will." Though I did not mean what I said,  those two words sent a shiver down my spine. Anger flared through me. I was pretty sure my irises had changed colour.

Olivia gasped dramatically and said " If the though of her being difficult to manage made you angry, then I would love to see what you would do when she really does become annoying."

She learned forward and continued " I know you will treat her well Daniel . "   with an evil smirk she  walked away toward her room.
" Come along if you want to meet my pet Alice. "

Alice..... Beautiful name.

**********

😈😈😈
I hate, hate, hate Olivia