Chapter 9

Alice

I had calmed down a little. I still sat sniffing, his arms around me. He didn't seem like the usual masters. I felt safe with him.

Something we pets never felt around our masters.

I was glad he bought me from Olivia. It was like there was a rainbow shining at me, telling me that all my suffering had come to an end.

I closed my eyes, inhaling his sweet scent.

Suddenly there was a knock on the door. I tensed. Master looked at me and sent me a reassuring look.

He was at the door in a second. He took five bags from someone and closed the door.

He came over, gave them to me and told me to open it, saying it was all for me.

I opened them and let out a gasp on finding it full of  ladies clothes and undergarments in three bags.
The other two had more clothes and a cute little tin box. I opened it to find it full of stuff for my hair. Another bigger plastic box contained toiletries.

I started crying again, this time out of  happiness as I hugged master. " Thank you master uh Daniel."  He chuckled lightly and told me to go and take a shower.

" Will you be able to walk? " he asked.

I blushed and nodded my head as I half stumbled toward the bathroom.
**********
Daniel

I waited for her to return. When she opened the door a little later, I was stunned!

She looked so beautiful now. The light coloured frock matched her pale skin perfectly. Her body so clean now, it seemed as if they were glistening. Her wavy red hear hung in a loose braid, a bunch of hair hanging loose next to her ear. Half her face was hidden under it. She looked at me from under her eyelashes and blushed.

I quickly snapped out I of my thoughts when I saw the dark circles under her eyes.
" How long has it been since you've slept? " I found myself asking.

She sighed and whispered" uh I don't know m- Daniel. "

I shook my head "  then you must sleep Alice. " I said.

She looked around the room, probably searching for a pet pole and turned back to me when she found none.

I gestured to my bed and her eyes widened.  I smirked and nodded.

All I wanted to see was joy on her face which I could see now.

*************

Phew I updated 4 chapters today. 😑😐😐😐😄😄😄