Chapter Three

CHAPTER THREE
-The Lunch Conversation-

Third Person Point of View

In the cafeteria, Miriki took her seat across from Teruhashi. The girl smiled once more and happily dug in her food that was luckily still warm and that Mera hasn't eaten it.

"Miri-chan, not that I'm being ungrateful, but you didn't have to confront Saiko." Teruhashi glanced at her friend. Of course I don't sound grateful, my heart is made of gold and it is always appreciative.

"I know but he was being a creep. He even went into the restroom!" Miriki exclaimed, throwing her hands up.

"Anyway, why don't we talk about something else. How about this new year." Chiyo suggested.

Mera picked her head up from the bowl and nodded in agreement. "I hear the beach is upgrading it's snack bars we should go. Oh, but I'm going to need a new swimsuit."

"I'll let you borrow one of mine. I've been needing to get rid of it anyway." Miriki

Teruhashi grinned. Perfect. Miriki is related to Nendou so she'll most likely invite him and then he'll bring Saiki.

"Kokomi do you want to go shopping with us?" Chiyo turned to the aloof pretty girl.

"Sure but I won't really need to buy anything." She replied.

"Lucky. Ugh, it is such a pain growing. I can never find any my size." Miriki groaned.

It's not like she has to worry. Given that I'm a good and perfect friend, the boys will all be distracted by me and not her-EH!? 

*Cue the gunshot sound affect*

Teruhashi's eyes widened at the fact that her friend's boobs were much bigger than hers. They were practically on the table as she was eating her rice. Teruhashi looked at her own chest and then Miriki's.

"Small." Mera said. "This bowl is too small. I need more rice."

That's not the only thing that's small. Teruhashi thought mentally frowning.

"Why don't we go after school?" She smiled, trying not to show any sign of jealousy.

Mera and Miriki looked at each other. Miriki sighed, "Sorry. I have work and Mera has to take care of her bunch of siblings."

"Well we can go another day. How about we invite the guys too." Teruhashi said.

"Sure. I'll see if Riki can bring Kaidou and Saiki." Miriki's eyes met with Teruhashi and Chiyo's as she slipped in a quick wink making the girls blush.

Chiyo looked at her own crush hoping to lock eyes with him but he was looking at a special rare Pokemon card.

"I mean sure if they're okay with it of course." Teruhashi stammered.

"Then we can go shopping before!" Chiyo beamed.

Teruhashi's eyes went to Miriki. I mean Miri-chan isn't one to show off... right. So Saiki won't look at her. RIGHT!

-

(a/n) buzz buzz. i have the voice of a 35 year old crack head because the affect of my allergies. Any oppai is best oppai my beautiful souls.