Chapter Sixteen

CHAPTER SIXTEEN

-Date Pt. 2-

Miriki looked around in wonder

Miriki looked around in wonder. The outside of the limousine looked smaller outside but it was sure spacious on the inside. The interior was leather with various kinds of wine glasses hanging from diamond racks encased with other treats.

"Would you like something to drink?" Saiko asked noticing Miriki's intrigued face.

Miriki's eyes widened. "Can't you get in trouble?"

He shrugged, his hand went to hers and drew shapes on her palm. He enjoyed the soft the blush on her round face and was happy as she didn't reject his gesture.

"I wouldn't know." He let go of her hand and pulled out what looked like a wine glass but when he turned it over Miriki sighed in relief seeing that it was only apple cider.

"My father likes to use fancy glass holders for holding different liquids so they look more elegant. He even puts water in them from time to time.” Metori poured some of the soda in a glass. He handed it to Miriki. She stared at the drink before taking a sip of it.

“It's good.” She took another drink before Metori took it away and drank it.

That's an indirect kiss?! Smooth bastard. Why couldn't he just get his own cup? There's like a bazillion and he chooses to take the one that I drank out of.

“It is good.” Metori nodded in satisfaction. Miriki snatched the cup from his hand and used the end of her dress to wipe the ends of the glass to get rid of any germs he left.

“Panda-chan I don't have cooties.” Saiko rolled his eyes.

“Says you.” Miriki teased. “And you should be thanking me, I mean you wouldn't want to get peasant cooties do you?”

“Oh darling, you are too funny.” Metori leaned in close with a playful glare of his own. “That's what my medical team is for. If you have a sudden heart attack from excitement, we'll have first aid immediately with the best doctors.”

“Just when I thought you were going to stop bragging.” Miriki shook her head. She enjoyed this, the normal moments when they teased each other. “Aren't you supposed to be winning my affections or something?”

“Aren't you aware I'm just being patient?” He raised a brow. “Or would you like me to just make a move already, hmm?”

Such a brat. She thought. Their expressions challenged one another. His gaze held hers. Time stopped between them when Saiko's hand went up to her bare shoulder which then trailed to cup here chin and his thumb reached out to caress her bottom lip. Slowly but surely he leaned it close enough to feel her breath hit his own lips.

“Can I kiss you yet?” His eyes flickered from her dazed ones to her lips. “I have dreams of doing it, but to actually kiss you would be worth more than anything else.”

Miriki tried to come up with a response, but when he suddenly turned into Romeo it was hard to. She questioned how he came up with these words but her mind drew to a blank when he leaned closer. Her heartbeat was accelerating at this point. That night when he kissed her forehead and everything before that, every encounter they've had, it pulled her closer to him.

I want to think badly of him, but my heart's starting to tell me something else. Saiko, this whole time you've been confusing me and I'm starting to think differently of you. But what happens after you have me? Would I be enough?

The limo had hit a speed bump and instead of their lips meeting, the two's head hit one another's annoying them both.

“Ow, you're big ego- head hurt mine.” Miriki whined. She rubbed her forehead in pain.

The silver haired male glared at her and flicked her nose. “Making excuses is childish. Just be honest and admit you were too busy staring at my handsome face.”

Yet again, Miriki and Saiko stared at one another.

“We're here--oh excuse me.” Jeffrey closed the small window as soon as Miriki and Saiko pulled away from one another. Saiko opened his door and dragged his date along with him.

“Saiko where are we?” The olive green haired girl looked around in astonishment. Colorful lights flashed all around her and from the looks of it, many of the shops were out of her league.

“This isn't really your type of scenery but since this is a date, I picked somewhere I usually go out to eat because I want you to know more about me.” Saiko put his hands on his hips. “Now let's get going because our reservations are almost ready.”

Reservation?! We don't need those at the ramen shop!

“Right, okay.” Miriki walked beside Metori as Jeffrey kept a safety watch. As he did, a vibration in his pocket made him look away and brought his attention to his phone.

Hakura: Get home safe honey or I'll kick your butt. Love you❤️

Jeffrey looked up with a smile plastered on his face. When he heard a flustered Miriki punch his young master's arm roughly, he laughed. She reminded him so much of his own wife.

Hehe. Not so fast Saiko. Not yet hehe.
😈 We've still got a date to finish. Okay but like soft/shy Miriki is cute UwU .... when she's not all stubborn.
Kinda curious, how do you guys picture Miriki? Like with the images I use or a different OC?