💞My Boy💞

a lil quarantine + body praise fluff chappie

"It's important to stay six feet apart, wash your hands--" 

"I cannot believe this disastrous news!" Metori sunk into the couch, holding his face in disappointment. He sighed hearing more information about the pandemic and additional sources mentioned. A virus spread throughout the world and the higher authorities took extreme measures to put everyone on lockdown. 

Unfortunately, people either did two things concerning the news. One was to ignore it and the other was to take it too far. It didn't surprise Metori how idiotic people were. He paid no attention to the silly incidents of people battling each other over toilet paper and skipped over to the more important procedures. 

Jeffrey soon came in, bowing to his employer. His eyes glanced over to the television. 

"Young master, I assume you got the news from your father. He will be kept in his vacation home in Okinawa for the time being, half of the help and many medical staff are there to assist him." Jeffrey closed his eyes for a moment. "God bless them." 

"Hai, I'd prefer it that way." Metori muttered. He loved his dear old dad, but him being in the house had been tiring at times. 

Jeffrey nodded, understanding the young master's mood. Metori had planned a trip for him and Miriki, but with everything going on the plans were now cancelled. He knew his workers would rather be with their own families than tend to his own pleasures. Not that Metori cared about that, he had better company than those workers. 

"Anyway, I also come bearing good news. Miriki-san is...oh." Jeffrey stepped aside as soon as Metori got up from the couch with a happy grin. 

Said girl was standing in the common area with a mask covering her face. She took off, relieved to take in fresh air without it hitting her face. Miriki waited patiently for her boyfriend to greet her which didn't take long as he came rushing in, stumbling when those captivating he loved made contact with his. He stood up straight with a charming smile and arms wide open. 

"Ah, my Panda-chan is here to embrace in the arms of her beloved." Metori blinked as he only caught air. 

"Huh?" 

Miriki giggled, hugging him from behind. She snuggled her head into his back, knowing that he was pouting from the rejected hug. 

"I would love to hug you too, but I came here on foot and that made me quite sweaty...can I take a shower?" She sheepishly smiled, hiding her sweaty arms. 

Metori nodded, "Hm. Of course, I'll get one of the maids to help you." He looked her over. "Wait, you walked the whole way here?" 

"Yeah? It wasn't that bad. It beats taking the train with all those germs running around." She grimaced at the thought of being in a tight space with numerous people. It was so unusual now that she thought about it. Before this whole pandemic, space never seemed so essential. 

"Nendo-sama, please come this way." A young girl bowed, adorning a sweet smile. She greeted Metori and allowed for the short haired girl to follow her. Though, as Miriki trailed after the maid, Metori caught her wrist and brought his lips to her ear. 

"Meet me in my room once you are finished cleansing that beautiful body of yours." He kissed her cheek and sauntered off, leaving a blushing Miriki. 

She mentally cursed the taller male, tripping to reach the maid. 

--

Miriki walked out of the restroom, sighing in satisfaction. She thanked the maid for her help, earning a polite smile back.