Chapter Twenty Two

This will follow the island episode but not exactly because I've changed a few parts to fit Miriki in. I also changed her clothes, but that ain't important 😂

CHAPTER TWENTY TWO

-Stranded-

"My head." Miriki groaned. She fluttered her eyes open whilst sitting up. 

"Oh thank goodness." She was pulled in an embrace by Saiko. He nuzzled his head in her neck, cuddling her body closer. 

"Huh? What happened?" Miriki blinked as her boyfriend continued to shower her in affection as he babbled on about how glad he was to see her unharmed. 

"It appears we are stranded on an island." Metori responded.

-

The Previous Day

If Miri-chan marries Saiko then this will all be hers! Teruhashi basked in the beautiful decor as she and the others went inside the cruise ship. 

"This is really nice!" Chiyo squealed. She glanced at Kaido and blushed softly as she tried to subtly walk beside him. Except he was green in the face. He stood against the wall to steady himself. 

"Kaido-kun!" She gasped in worry. 

Hearing her distress, the others immediately went to his side and aided him. Metori directed them to a guest room. A concerned Aren told his close friend to rest and wished him to get well. Chiyo decided to stay with her crush while the others went their own way. Miriki was concerned as well, so she gave Chiyo a bottle of medicine for Kaido. Unbeknown to the olive haired girl, Chiyo threw it overboard in a selfish manner to get more time with Kaido. 

Present

The ship must've gone off course and crashed here. Saiki sighed. 

Miriki peered at the pinkette. She studied his facial expressions which told that he was thinking very deeply. Her mind told her that he was probably trying to remember something. 

As everyone else woke up, they all tried to keep calm. They had to think in a smart and rational way if they were going to survive. 

"Wait, where's Chisato?" Miriki darted her head everywhere. 

"Who?" Riki tilted his head. 

"Mera, she's gone!" Miriki furrowed her brows. She stood up from Saiko's side and frantically searched the bushes. 

"Darling, stay calm." Metori cooed. 

"Calm!? We're stranded and one of our friends is missing. Who knows what's out there!" She cried. 

"Miri-chan, please don't be upset. I'm sure Mera-chan is alright." Teruhashi said. 

"But what if she isn't?" Miriki cried. She paced back and forth until someone grabbed her shoulders to stop her. Miriki looked up to see Metori staring at her calmly. He released her shoulders and gripped her hands as she sighed deeply. The silver haired male wrapped his arms around her back, rubbing circles around to soothe her. 

"You are so kind and selfless to worry about your starved friend, but it is important you consider yourself before you freak out." Saiko shook his head.