Chapter 1

This started in a world called Nova, in the empire of Season, in a manor beside the archduke's mansion, in a Victorian style bedroom, in the bed is a young woman sleeping peacefully.

(Wow, that was long.)

Beside her is a crib. Inside it is two newborn babies, a boy and a girl each given a name by the woman who is their mother, Fiorello and Karma. The very soul that reside in the baby boy, Fiorello is the lost soul that was given a second chance by Starlight.

(That's me boyz!!!)

The boy open his purple-ish pink eyes, staring at the Victorian style ceiling. When he turn to his left, he saw a pair of almost glowing crimson eyes staring at him. He flinched at the sudden sight.

*Hey, hey, chill bro.*

This frighten Fiorello even more but he knows he has to reply.

#Who are you?#

This was the first thing he could think of.

*Well...i don't remember my original name so i'll stick with my new name. The name's Karma.*

#If you know your name, do you know mine? I don't remember my past name either.#

(Wait so you're not asking how can she do telepathy with you and why is she so calm?)

*Sure since you just went back to sleep after being born. Your name is Fiorello Quintanilla or Fio for short and you're my twin younger brother.*

#Oh, thank you. By the way, how can you talk like you know everything?*

(You just ask?!?!)

*Reincarnation, duh.*

#Reincarnation?#

*How the fuck hell you don't know what's reincarnation?!*

#Sorry, i came from a world of never ending war and i don't know anything beside for surviving, following orders, being abuse by my superior and killing.#

*So you're telling me you're not from earth?*

(That's the first thing you ask?! Girl, he was abused by his superior, is that not disturbing?)

#Earth? No, i'm from a world call Isdyiz.#

*That's so cool. Well back to the topic, reincarnation is when someone had died got reborn in another demension wirh their memories intact. Like me for an example, i got hit by a truck along with my girlfriend. Very cliche.*

#Truck? Girlfriend? Cliche?#

*Truck is a transportation that can carry large amount of object at a time.*

#Oh, you mean E.M.O.T right?#

*Say wha?*

#Easy Manuver Objects Transport or E.M.O.T for short.#

*Wait, so your world has technology?*

(Seriously, why aren't you saying anything about the ridiculous name for the truck?)

#And magic as well.#

*I'm jelous. Well back to the questions. Yes, i have a girlfriend cause i was a man but now i'm a girl. WHY?!?!*

Karma felt her dignity as a man has been crush.

*Sigh, as for cliche...well, back in my world, there's a lot of reincarnation stories which most started with being crash by a truck.*

Just then the woman in bed woke up and now looking at Karma and Fiorello which disturbed their conversation.

*Now that i realized, this woman is very familiar...*

#Didn't you saw her when you were born?#

*No, i was talking about before i died, i swear to god that i seen her before but i can't tell where...*

Karma started to search her memories to see if she really saw this woman before. Her thought was disturbed by the woman's talking, "Good morning, my little angels. You must be hungry." She then strips off her clothes, showing her breast. She then carried the two babies and put them close to her breast to nurse them.

Fiorello just went on and started to nurse on her. While Karma...

Oh hell naw!!! Get that fucking thing away from meh!!!, Karma thought to herself while moving her head away from the breast. This made their mother worried.

#Just give up. It's for your own good as a baby.#

*Fuck naw!*

After a good 10 minutes, Karma finally give up and started to nurse on her. The worried mother felt relief while Karma felt that her dignity as a man has been completely crushed.

(Not like you're a man anyway.)

#####

The sentence with the ( ) is just my thoughts so you can ignore it if you want. The one with * and # is Fiorello and Karma talking telepathicly with each other. * is Karma's thought and # is Fiorello's thought. Well hope you enjoy it, peace out!