Chapter 3

''EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEH?!?!'' the queen is shocked. She keep looking back and forth between Fiorello and Karma. ''Are you sure that she a girl and he's a boy?!''

''Yes, Seria. I promise you that Fiorello is a genuine boy and Karma is a genuine girl though they don't look like one.'' said Oceana.

The queen still look at them with weird eyes until she looks like she remembers something.

''Oceana, let me introduce you to my sons and their friends!'' said Seria as she lead them to the group of children with the dukes, duchesses, archduke, archduchess, king and his misteress surrounding them.

There were six boys and two girls in the group of children. Seria drag out two long haired boys, one with platinum blond hair and the other with purple. ''These are my sons, Ernest and Edward.'' she introduced them.

She then introduce the rest of them. The red haired boy is duke Summer's son, Phoenix Summer. The green haired boy is duke Spring's son, Isaac Spring. The orange haired boy is duke Autumn's son, Enzo Autumn. The blue haired boy is duke Winter's son, Castiel Winter. The pink haired girl is Violet's daughter, Eleanor Rainbow. The last one is none other than Karma and Fiorello's half sister, Prosperine Quintanilla.

At that moment Karma curle up a fist and put it on the palm of her other hand, ''Now i remember, it's My Noble Love!''

The people who heard it look at her weirdly which made her realized what she just blurred out. Out of reflex, she put her hands over her mouth.

Suddenly, Eleanor run up to Karma and asked ''ArE yOu ItSuKi?!?!''

Karma was taken a back by the sudden question. 'Who is Itsuki?' she questioned herself until she remembers. ''AIKO?!?!''

Eleanor grinned ''It's me!''

''Um... Eleanor do you know her?'' her mother, Violet asked.

''Mama, do you remember the dream i keep telling you.?'' Eleanor asked.

''Yes, you keep saying something about you have to find the peraon in that dream.'' she replied.

''I found him or her i should say.''

''Eh?...'' the king and Violet was dumbfounded.

Eleanor turns to Karma while holding her hands. ''I miss you Itsuki but i have a question.''

''Yeah what is it.''

''Why are you a girl?'' she asked while tiled her head. Despite the cute action, her question cracked Karma's dignity as a man.

''Don't ask, i don't even know it myself.'' she replied a little depressed.

While the two of them are in their world, Fiorello felt uncomfortable for being the third wheel. He fidget around finding a place where he can feel somewhat comfortable and safe as right now staying by his sister's side is safe but not at all comfortable like before. Then, he notice Earnest gesturing him to come.

At first he hesitated cause, one, he don't know him well enough to come closer, two, there's too much people around Ernest and three, Prosperine's glare is terrifying. However, he steeled his heart and walk over to him. After all, he did promise his mom that he's going to interact with her friends' children in one way or the other.

''H-h-h-hello y-your h-h-highness.'' he said with great difficulty. His face is completely red like a tomato.

''No need the formality since we're going to be friends anyway.'' said Ernest with a gentle smile. Fiorello nodded.

''T-then can i call you E-Ernest?''

''You can.'' Ernest said. Then Edward joins in ''You can call me Edward or Ed!'' he said with a cheeky smile.

The rest of the boys also join in.

''Hi, Fiorello, you can call me Phoenix~'' said Phoenix with a flirty wink. Kid you're just 5, how the hell do you know flirting?!

''You can call me Isaac.'' said Isaac with a cheerful smile.

''Enzo.'' said Enzo with an expressionless face.

''Castiel or Tiel is just fine.'' said Castiel with a small smile.

''Y-you can call m-me Fio if you t-think my name is l-long.'' said Fiorello who still stuttering.

Fiorello find them very interesting. Ernest has a very parental like aura around him so he's comfortable to be around. Edward has a very playful aura, the aura can be somewhat annoying. Phoenix has a very unique aura, it's somewhat in between naughty and playful.  Isaac has a very bright aura, some what energetic, fun to be with. Enzo has a really powerful but warm aura, it felt safe to be with him. Castiel has a very calm aura, not too overpowering and not too little.

While the boys were chatting away, Prosperine who's face is distorted to the point of looking like a banshee. She's on the verge of exploding. 'They should be paying attention to ME not that sluty disgusting bastard!' she exclaimed in her head.

At Karma's side...

''El, is it me or are we forgetting something?'' asked Karma.

''Now that you say it... It do feel like we're forgetting something...'' Eleanor put her hand on her chin and stroke her invisible beard, trying to remember what she forget. Karma crossed her arms and close her eyes, deep in thought.

''Can all the children form a line please?'' asked a nun who's at the entrance of the alter with a priest beside her.

During that time Karma who's senses and instinct is much sharper than a beastman felt something sinister behind the building. Her instinct is screaming danger at the sinister aura.

Karma uses her magic detection which is not as wide and detailed as Fiorello's but she could still see thing from a far with it. The thing she saw is a group of demons flying towards here like a train. That's when she remembers what will happen next.

She snap open her eyes and yelled: ''LOLO!!! RAISE A BARRIER AROUND EVERYONE IN HERE!!!''

The next thing eveyone know the alter room exploded.

#####

Cheers! I made an update!