Chapter 5

The fight is over. Fiorello, Karma and Eleanor was relieved that it is over. Fiorello sat on the ground, panting heavily while Karma fall flat onto the ground. She can't felt her body at all. Eleanor was not tired at all since she only do one thing in this fight and that is to throw the blood spear.

''Princess!'' a few knights rush over to them along with the king, Violet, the four dukes and the archduke.

The king and Violet rush towards Eleanor and squat to her level

''Darling are you hurt?'' asked the king at Eleanor.

''Why don't you run?!'' Violet asked. She was horrified when she saw Eleanor is still near the barrier.

''I'm not hurt papa. Mama, you know i can't just run away. After all, i am a royalty. As royalty, we must protect our kingdom even if it's hopeless. You see two children were willing to fight them while the rest just ran away. I'm not going to be like them! I rather die sacrificing for the kingdom then hiding like a pity coward!'' Eleanor said with a strong determination.

''You really live up to our name.'' said king Richard. 'She's right, i am the king and yet i ran away, endangering my citizen. I am a failure as a king.'

The king stood up and ordered '' search the surrounding, make sure to destroy any demon you saw! Send someone to take care of our young hero and heroine! The rest evacuate the citizens and wait for further notice!''

''Yes, your majesty!'' the knight went on doing the tasks given by the king.

The king, Violet, the four dukes and the archduke surrounds Fiorello and Karma.

''Are you alright children?'' asked king Richard.

''Yes thank you for the concern your majesty.'' replied Fiorello. While at Karma's side, a knight approached to her. He grab her by the armpit and lift her up.

''Unhand me!'' Karma demanded.

''No.'' the knight bluntly replied, ''your safety is my first priority.''

A vein pop on her head, she really don't like strangers touching her cause she thought it's disgusting.

She hit the knight's abdomen with her elbow. Her hit can destroy a skull moreless a hit to the abdomen with thin metal protecting it is no doubt painful. The knight took a step back. He never thought a kid can injure him moreless a girl who just turn 5.

Unfortunately, he let Karma go which give her a change to jump to his shoulder to warped her legs around the knight's neck and put each hand on his chin and top of his head.

That's when she heard Fiorello said ''Karma, don't you dare kill him.''

''When i say unhand means unhand me or else i'll break your neck, got it?'' she whispered into his ear. She released him and walk to Fiorello's side like nothing even happen. As for king Richard and the rest they were surprised that Karma can move just a couple minute after the fight with the demons and she look unscratch.

Fiorello sighed, ''I'm sorry your majesty, my sister can be troublesome at times.''

King Richard shook out of his thought and replied ''Don't worry. Now come, i believe you're mother is worry sick about you.'' He lead Karma and Fiorello out of the church.

'Like hell she is. She let me face a giant bear when I'm just one, alone.' thought Karma when she heard Richard said it.

When they gone out, they saw Oceana waving at them. Fiorello and Karma rush to her.

''Mom, did you see what i did?'' asked Karma.

''Yes, you did a great job dear.'' Oceana laughed.

''Mama, what would happen to our coming of age ceremony?'' asked Fiorello.

''Well, i guess they will redo it in the near future. Oh well, since we got nothing to do here, let's walk around the town.'' Oceana suggested.

''Oh yeah! Let's go now!'' rushed Karma as she pull Oceana and Fiorello away from the church and into the town.

As for king Richard and the rest, they gather with their wives. Eleanor gathered with the boys who is her only friends.

''Ronald, you never told me you have such a talented children!'' said Richard with surprised.

''Yeah! The girl got great talent at martial arts! I think Xavior would love to meet her.'' praised Aaron.

''Indeed, it's ashamed that she's a girl, what a waste of talent.'' added Matthew.

''The boy got good talent at magic! Such precise control. I don't think he's any weaker than Ariel.'' said Michael.

''True, image how strong he'll be if Ariel become his teacher. He might possibly take over her seat when she retires, the same goes with the girl.'' said Samuel.

''I don't even know that they are that strong.'' said Ronald.

The group was surprised by his comment.

''What do you mean?'' asked Richard.

''There are rumours about them around the manor but i thought it was fake and they only want my attention so they had the servents spread fake rumours about them. So i never bother visiting them. I don't even know how they look until now!'' Ronald explained.

Richard sighed, ''It doesn't matter anymore. Please repair the church. The sooner the coming of age ceremony is held, the sooner i can recruit talented children.'' He turns to Ronald, ''As for those two, they will move into the palace to become the apprentice of Xavior and Ariel and they will be the heir of the captain of the military section and the president of the magic section after the coming of age ceremony.''

''But-'' ''It's an order.'' Richard look at Ronald sternly.

''Yes your majesty.'' Ronald clenched his fist and bite his lips. 'Those brats they ruin my precious' future. Now the king will never notice her!'

#####

Sorry for the late update. School is shit.