Chapter 8

When Eleanor walk up to the testing area, everyone went silent. They were hoping she will be powerful as well. If she is, she'll probably be the heir of the kingdom.

She first went to the mana bowl and do the precedure. The bowl was so full that it started to spill out. Then, a number came out.

'99999999'

The next one is her attribute test. The orb shines dark blue, white, bloody red, iridecent, pink, pastel and galaxy.

'Water, light, blood, crystal, music, art, dream'

Lastly is her spirit test. The pillar glows galaxy and cracked.

'Rank Unknown'

When she took off her hand from the pillar, the pillar has wed like cracks all over it, almost falling apart.

The people widen their eyes and gapped their mouth which made Karma laughed. As for Prosperine, she tightly clenched her hands and gritted her teeth.

Next up is Karma.

Her mana test result:

'9999999'

Which is almost on the verge of pouring out.

Her attribute test result:

'Wind, dark, blood, sun, moon, star, dream'

As for her spirit test, the pillar took a while to replace but she was still able to have her spirit test. When she touch the pillar, it flashed galaxy for a couple moments and suddenly...

''BOOM!!!'' it exploded.

The pieces of semi-transparent rock flew all over the place but the funny thing is, Karma who is the closes to the explosion is unharmed. Only her clothes are ripped.

This cause the people widened their eyes almost dropping it out.

''Cool~'' Eleanor who haven't went down back to her seat, blurred out.

Karma went to her and waited for Fiorello to come.

Fiorello is the last one. First is his mana test. When he put his hands on that bowl, the bowl immediately fills up and cracked. Then, the same thing happened.

The bowl exploded.

'???'

The result was shocking.

Next is his attribute test:

'Fire, water, wind, earth, ice, lighting, nature, metal, light, dark, time, space,  blood, crystal, music, art, sun, moon, star, dream'

Lastly his spirit test which suprisingly is:

'Rank 9'

The people had their mouth on the floor. Some even fainted. Prosperine's face turn red from the anger boiling inside of her.

Karma and Eleanor gathered with Fiorello.

''Aw man, you two exploded thing while i only cracked it.'' Eleanor pouted.

''Hah, at least you're stronger than a certain someone.'' said Karma while glancing at Prosperine.

Suddenly, the alter started to glow. Then, three statue in the alter started to turn into a live being.

The one in the center has a gorgeous hourglass body and fair skin. Her hair is a beautiful rainbow and she has a pair of butterfly wings on her back. Her eyes is a shimmering silver.

''I am Zisalia, goddess of season, fairy and spirit.''

The one on her left also has an hourglass body but more robust and large. The left side of her hair is black while the right is white. Her left eye is a demonic crimson red while her right eye is a beautiful diamond blue. On her back there's one demon wing and one angel wing.

''I am Zicalia, goddess of duty, angel and demon.''

The one on the right has a stature of a 7 year old. Her hair and eyes is iridesent. She look just like a child if weren't for her unique colours and the fact that she's floating.

''I am Zivalia, goddess of music, dream and art.''

''We are the Lia triples.'' they said in unison, ''We are here to bless the new Trinity in goddess Starlight's stead.''

Then they send off three glowing balls to Fiorello, Karma and Eleanor.

The ball Zisalia had was send to Eleanor and turn into a tiara.

The ball Zicalia had was send to Karma and turn into a braclets

The ball Zivalia had was send to Fiorello and turn into a necklace

''That is all. Goodbye.'' they reverted back into stone leave behind an alter full of confuse and shocked people.

''What just happen?'' asked Fiorello.

''Don't ask me.'' said Eleanor.

''Don't asked me, i don't know a fucking thing.'' said Karma.

#####

Yay double update. Maybe I'll make another one.