Chapter 2

5 year has pass since Fiorello got reincarnated and met another reincarnator who is his new twin sister. The five years of their new life is eventful? The two has a great reputation among the servent of the mansion with different reason. One is for his obedience and intelligent whlie the other is for her troublemaking ways and the ability to beat the guard up. Everyone knows which is which. Well, this did cause some rumours to spread around the noble community. Only, they thought the son's the troublemaker and the girl's the obedient child. Sigh, if only they know.

There's also the fact they haven't met their father and the main family yet. Maybe it's because they don't want to meet them? Well, it didn't bother them anyway since they didn't care.

Today they are preparing for the coming of age ceremony. Of course for the two of them, that is nothing of importance because they already know their attribute. Let's just say they got nothing to do so they train their magic. Just so you know, the servents and their mother had known about it long ago.

The coming of age ceremony were held at the church every year. Children of any status can identify their talents weather it's magic or combat. There's three type of test, the mana test, the attribute test and the spirit test.

The mana test is where they will know the size of their mana pool.

Attribute test, just like it's name said, it show ones attribute.

The spirit test is a test where you can find out your combat talent the higher the spirit power one have the stronger they are.

At the centre church of the kingdom of Rainbow, gathers a large amout of people. Most of them is 5 year old children. Their all here for their coming of age ceremony.

Just then, a carriage arrive. It was neither big nor small but it has the crest of archduke Quintanilla. They all determine that the archduke's second wife is in there along with her children.

Most of the nobles turn to see the archduke's second wife because he never really interact with her nor did he loves her. They think that's because she's really ugly.

They were shocked silly when a beautiful woman with grey hair and blue eyes walk out,of the carriage.

(This is Fiorello and Karma's mother, her name is Oceana.)

On her right is a young toddler who looks around 3 or so. He has pure white hair which fades into rainbow in different sections at the front and pink eyes. People would mistaked him as a girl if it weren't for him wearing a mini white suit. On her left is a child look around 8 or so. She has really long pitch black hair and crimson eyes which look very vibrant with the large strand of hair in between the eyes. Most thought that she is a young boy rather than a girl cause of her built and she wore a black suit. I guess you all know who they are, if you don't then, you're an idiot.

The noble are surprised, according to the rumours, she suppose to have a pair of twin, one boy and one girl, not two boys.

''Oceana, over here!'' a woman called out to her. The one who call out to her is none other then Seria, the queen of empire Season herself.