Chapter 12

The ceremony ended without a hitch and the rest of the time is just tour around the school or moving your belongings to dorms. The trio was in class Diamond which is the first class. In the class is Prosperine, the boys, Oliver and nine others people.

Their dorm is a big mansion. Everyone has their own room. Karma's room is a red and black themed that gives off an eerie and dangerous vibes. Eleanor's room is violet and pale pink themed, giving off an elegent and powerful authorities vibes. Fiorello's room is white theme with spashes of different pastel colour around and a lot of dolls, giving off a cute warm vibes.

Fiorello carried three boxes on top of each other which obstructed his view preparing to go to his room like that.

Karma looked at him and asked "Ya sure ya can do that, Lolo? I can help ya, ya know."

"No! I can do it!" Fiorello said with determination. Karma just sighed and carried the other boxes Fiorello had and follow him to his room with Eleanor following her.

Just as they're about to reach to his room, someone crashed into Fiorello which caused the boxes to fell off.

The girl stood up and grab the book she dropped and held out a hand for Fiorello, " I'm sorry, i wasn't watching were i was going

The girl stood up and grab the book she dropped and held out a hand for Fiorello, " I'm sorry, i wasn't watching were i was going." the girl said embarrassed.

Fiorello reached out and grab her hand and stood up. He smiled "No worries. I'm Fiorello Quintanilla, you are?"

"I'm Rhea, Rhea Forestlight, sir"

"No need for sir, jist call me Fiorello or Fio is fine."

"If you want." Rhea smiled.

"What are you reading?" Fiorello asked looking at the book she's holding.

"It's a book by Grace Litith called 'Beyond the Stars'." Rhea replied.

"I love that book!" Fiorello said and the two started discussing about it forgeting what he was doing before.

Karma on the other hand just stand and watch with amusement, same with Eleanor. From the corner of her eye she can see the boys looking at the girl with eyes filled with jealousy and envy.

Just then, Oliver walked to them. "Hey, what's with the highnesses and sirs staring like that? They reminds me of some preverted stalker i have." he shivered remembering the girls that stalked him.

Karma wordlessly eyed the two in front of her.

Oliver looked and saw the two but his eyes is fixiated on the girl and a blush is slowly creeping up his cheeks.

This caused Eleanor to smirked. "Fio-chan~"

Fiorello stopped and look at Eleanor. "Me and Karma has something to do. How bout you take your new friend to your room and and show her your collections?"

Fiorello's eyes shined he nodded and asked the girl about it in which the girl agreed enthusiasticly. Fiorello used magic and floated the boxes that was dropped on the floor and in Karma's hand. Rhea looked in surprise and awe. " That's so cool..."

"I can show you more." Fiorello said.

"Really?!"

"Yeah! But first i have to put my stuff away."

"Can i follow you?"

"Sure!"

The two walk, more like run towards Fiorello's dorm room with the box floating behind them.

Now that they left Karma yelled "come out now, it's creepy if yall keep on hiding like that."

The boys came out and look at Karma.

"Yall only have 3 years to make him fall for you. Good luck with that." Karma said then turn to Oliver "Has little Ollie fallen in love?"

"NO!" Oliver yelled immediately, the blush still visible on his face.

Eleanor chipped in, "Aw... Don't be shy. If you like her then just court her." she turn to Karma and said "And you have somethings you still need to explain to me. If you excuse me."

Eleanor hold Karma's hand and drag her away, leaving the flustered and embarrass boys and Oliver behind.

#####

Well that was bad.

Anyway, recently I've been reading My Hero Academia fanfic and Avengers fanfic, then i figure why not make a crossover of both afterall i did see those around.

This is the cover

This is the cover. I do not own this. The credit goes to the one who make it.

Man it's nice as hell.

I finished the first chapter on a notebook just gonna copy it in wattpad.

I'm also planning on writing side story for this book like how Karma ask for Eleanor's hand or when the entire crew went picnic or visit the town. Comment if your interested. I'm working on the Karma asking for Eleanor's hands one.

This is Starlight and i hope you like my story! Peace out!