Chapter 4

The alter exploded. Luckily the nun and the priest were just unconscious from the impact of the explosion and didn't sustain any injuries thanks to Fiorello's barrier. However, the unfortunate news is that there's ten demons appear from behind the smoke which is no good.

Karma who is surprisingly not injured from the blast without the protection of Fiorello's barrier rush in at a speed faster than the speed the demons use to come here. The reason she's not afraid is because one their mana has decrease enormously and two she's just fearless.

She went in and punch one of the demon in the abdoman which resulted with the demon puking out blood and severely damaged internal organs. She went on to the next one which is on the right with a high kick in the face. That demon went flying away at full force. Karma do not waste time and go to her left which a demon is inches away from attacking her and bury a fist into that demon's face, sending that demon away and probably cracked his skull and damaged his brain.

''Minions, attack that impotant human!'' ordered a demon who seem to be the leader.

(The demon who just send the order)

Karma clicked her tongue. 'Annoying bastards, you'll see the consequences of looking down at people!' an evil grin rose up to her face. She keep on dodging and contering all six demons attacks.

At Fiorello side, he created a barrier around the demons and Karma without the demons detecting it and a large barrier to protect the people if any of the demons escaped the first one. Everyone are in shock to see demons in here. They are even more surprised to see a child that haven't have her coming of age ceremony yet fighting off not just one but 10 demons by herself.

''What the fucking hell just happen?!'' Edward yelled.

''Demons just attack us, my sister is fighting, you all are standing around the place in shock and can you all please get as far away from the barrier as possible? I don't think i can protect you all with what's about to happen.''

With blank mind the boys back off slowly from the barrier. The other people also do the same until they reach the gate of the church. Only Fiorello and Eleanor stay near the barrier.

''Princess i think it's better if you follow them.''said Fiorello who never stutter when serious.

''Don't worry, I'm like you two reincarnated and powerful. Beside i also wanted to see how strong i am.'' said Eleanor who currently has red liquid floating on her hands. Fiorello found a deep bite wound on her hand and her blood is flowing to the floating liquid. The red liquid is actually her blood. The blood started to form a spear with she uses to fight.

''Are you sure?''

''Yes, yes i am.''

''Alright here's the plan.'' Fiorello explained the plan he and Karma made while she's fighting. Man  telepathy can be a great ability.

Inside the barrier, Karma's body is close to it's limit. The demons' punches starting to get painful and she can feel her bone cracking and every muscle are screaming in agony. 'God fucking damn it, why does a kid's body is so brittle? It doesn't matter anymore.'

*Lolo start the plan!*

#Yes sis!#

Karma can feel her body is going to give out soon so she use the limited time she has and gather as much mana as she can and condense it into a small baseball ball size light ball. She grab the ball of light and throw it like an actual baseball. She then turn around and run right pass through the barriers using dark orgin [Shadow Movement]. She stop right behind Fiorello and Eleanor and sat to rest her body as much as she can for her role.

The condense ball of light hit a demon's face and exploded. The light was so blinding and the heat was unbearable. Some people at the gate has fainted from the the heat. Yes, this is no ordinary ball of light, it's sun orgin [Death Flare].

Eleanor who has closed her eyes at the moment to plan start lift up her spear of blood, using the detection magic that Fiorello linked to her by linking his mana with hers she throw it at the demons who haven't died from [Death Flare]. The blood spear penetrate two of the three remaining survivor demons and returns back to her. Fiorello uses earth orgin [Stone Bullet] and shot non-stop at the last survivor, the leader of the group like a machine gun.

While the last demon tried his best avoiding and blocking Fiorello's [Stone Bullet], Karma has emerge herself into the shadow with [Shawdow Movement] and slowly move towards the demon without being detected. Her instinct told her that this demon is much much more powerful than her who's ability has yet reach her full capability and he's only like this is because he was caught off guard and never had the chance to recover his panic.

She's right under his shadow. The demon found a small opening that he can escape and went for it, without knowing that it's a trap. Karma jump out of the shadow aiming at his heart. The demon dodged by leaning forward and lost one of his wings. He musters out every bit of mana he has and fly out of the church towards somewhere at his full speed.

Just like that the fight is over.

#####

Horray, a double update!🎉