Chapter 6

A couple days has passed since the demon attack. The king reinforced the security of the kingdom and repair the church to start the coming of age ceremony soon.

When Fiorello and Karma enters the church, a knight guide them to a seat with intricate design, one with beautiful flower carving and another with a majestic dragon craving which is right next to the seat where the royalty's children would sits.

Karma sit on the one with the dragon carving while Fiorello sit on the one with the flower carving. Of course, their mother, Oceana had a seat near them but her seat isn't as intricate as Fiorello and Karma's.

After a while most people has arrived including the royalty and two mystery people. The kids that Fiorello interact with a couple days sat near them. Eleanor had her seat right next to Karma. Her seat is also well carved like Fiorello and Karma, a bloody red rose carving.

''Istuki, are you excited?'' asked Eleanor who looks like she's about to jump out of her seat and scream 'HALELUJAH!'

''A bit, i always wanted to live in a fantasy world like this.'' said Karma with a smile, ''Also please call me Karma.''

''Then call me Ellie!'' grinned Eleanor.

''You mean the infamous 'Bloody Ellie' Elizabeth in Seven Deadly Sins?'' asked Karma.

''What else? I mean the name is prefect for me.'' said Eleanor.

''Cause you can use blood magic?'' asked Karma again, ''Princess, you're, not the only one who can use blood magic.''

''Boo, what a party pooper!'' Eleanor pouted.

Karma was about to say something when Fiorello asked, ''Sissy, i forget to ask you something. A couple days ago you said something about My Noble Love. What is that?''

Karma put her fist on her palm, ''Oh, right! You're not from earth!'' Then she started to explain it to Fiorello with Eleanor adding the ones she forgot.

My noble love is an otome game or a dating sim where the heroine, a.k.a Prosperine Quintanilla, the beloved daughter of archduke Quintanilla, capture the heart of the targets through a series of events at the magic academy, Mariaca Academy. She was known to be kind, caring, talented and determine.

There are six capture targets, the crown prince Ernest Rainbow; the second prince Edward Rainbow; the son of duke Spring, Isaac Spring; the son of duke Summer, Phoenix Summer; the son of duke Autumn, Enzo Autumn and the son of duke Winter, Castiel Winter.

Eleanor is the main villainess of the story. In the story she just don't like seeing Prosperine getting everyone's attention. That's why she bullied her and get in her way of capturing the target's heart. Which in the end, lead her to getting exile from the kingdom or rid of her status as a princess and became a nun.

Karma is the second villainess of the story, she hated Prosperine since during the coming of age ceremony a demon attack happen and Prosperine pushed her twin brother which is Fiorello to the demons to protect herself which ended up her mother Oceana dive in to try saving Fiorello and the both of them die in the attack. Being more talented than Prosperine, Karma suppresses Prosperine and try to break her with any means possible. Which in the end, she was about to torture her when the traget who she captured came in and rescue her. Which Karma is either killed on the spot or capture and made into a sex slave and die miserable.

Fiorello is just a cannon folder in the story.

When they finish explaining, the ceremony has begun.

#####

Hey i change my phone again. My mom drop my last phone into the sink filled with soap water which destorys the phone and i had to change. Well alls well that ends well, at least this time i didn't lose my account.