Random stuff that i wish you can help

Anyway, good to be writing again but I'll have to over come that damn block.

I'm recently reading some stories to try filling my brain juice and come across a lot of My hero Academia fanfic. I'm not a huge fan of Boku No Hero Academia or My Hero Academia but i quite like it.

Now here's the question, which ship is the best?

For me TodoDeku and KiriBaku for life bitch. No question. Come fight me if you hate it!

Anyway, i wish you can help with the rest. I have Ochaco Uraraka x Tsuyu Asui, Izuku Midoriya x Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugou x Eijiro Kirishima.

Here's thr rest of the character that i haven't have solid OTP.

Yuga Aoyama

Mina Ashido

Tenya Iida

Mashirao Ojiro

Denki Kaminari

Koji Koda

Rikido Sato

Mezo Shoji

Kyoka Jiro

Hanta Sero

Fumikage Tokoyami

Toru Hagekure

Momo Yaoyorozu

I leave out Minoru Mineta cause let's face it, he's a pervert and disgusting as hell. Just that is enough to put him in my hate list. If you disagree, come fight me!

I perfer to have them ship with people in their class but with Mineta out of the fucking window, there's gonna be someone who will be ship with character outside of A-1. Unless you want them be a singularity.

This is just for fun and you don't have to answer. If you do thanks.

Bye my starlings, hope you have fun with this.