three || weekend hangout

A few months had passed and you could say that Yoongi has become more comfortable with his new friends, Jimin and Hoseok. Jin was very pleased when he found out that Yoongi has gained more friends. At school, Yoongi told Jin that he was already satisfied with the small group he had but of course, Jin wouldn't allow Yoongi to just have four friends.

It was a Saturday morning, the sun was shining brightly outside, the wind blew off some leaves from the trees, it was a peaceful neighborhood to put it simply. Hoseok was inside his room, soundly asleep.

The rays of the sun slipped through the blinds and it shined over Hoseok's eyes, who was suddenly disturbed from his slumber. He pressed his eyelids tightly then he turned to his other side. He lets out a sigh. He couldn't seem to sleep anymore. He opened his eyes halfway and his gaze went over to his phone that was placed on top of the drawer. Tiredly, he grabbed his phone and turned it on. He turned his body around with his back now lying flat on the bed while his eyes were focused on the screen on his phone. After turning his phone on, he noticed that he had a ton of notifications.

He concluded that it was just Jimin and Jungkook spamming the group chat. When he clicked on the notification and swiped his phone screen to unlock, he read through the messages. It took him a few minutes to realize that it wasn't his group chat with Jimin and Jungkook. This group chat included Jin and Yoongi.

He scrolled up until the top then from there, he read it until the bottom.

[ Seokjin, Jimin, Yoongi, Jungkook ]

Seokjin added 4 people

Seokjin named the group F.R.I.E.N.D.S

Seokjin set his nickname to Jin

Jin: HELLO!!

Yoongi: Jin it's 5 am. Why are you awake this early?

Jin: I woke up early and it seems like you're up too!

Yoongi: ffs

Yoongi: wait

Yoongi: Jin I told you I'm already satisfied with 4 friends

Jin: Oh no no I'm not allowing that

Jin: I'm going to introduce you to my other friend!

Yoongi: Oh great

Yoongi: So,

Yoongi: You did not add Namjoon?

Jin: I'll get flustered so shut up

Yoongi: Haha okay

Yoongi: Is that why you also named the chat to friends?

Jin: SHUSH

Jimin: OH WHAT'S THIS?

Jin: HEY JIMIN

Yoongi: Hey Jimin

Jimin: HAI YOONGI

Jimin: HAI JIN

Jungkook: Oh a new gc

Jungkook: OH HI YOONGI!

Yoongi: Oh hey Jungkook

Jin: Were you two friends already without me knowing?

Jungkook: No, just acquaintances

Yoongi: Yup

Jin: gREAT

Jimin: OMG WE NEED HOBI!