ten || the plan

"Operation: JiHope"

Jungkook slams his hand onto the table catching his friends' attention and which, at the same time, 'unintentionally' scared Jin.

The youngest clears his throat and puts on a serious face. "I've called all of you here for a meeting to talk about a very serious matter."

Namjoon blinks at Jungkook in confusion, "I-I'm sorry what's happening?"

"You see Namjoon," Jungkook continues, "we need to get Hoseok and Jimin together because if not, they will continue to kill other people with their 'oblivious' relationship. We need to make them realize that they are in love with each other before the end of the school year. Not only would this benefit the people who see them, but for them too."

"So that's why it's operation JiHope," Taehyung confirms.

Jungkook nods at him in seriousness.

"Well, I'd join this operation."

"I'm already in it."

"Aww but I ship YoonMin."

Three pairs of eyes went over to the smartest person in the group. Namjoon just stares at them in confusion.

Jungkook shakes his head at him. "No this isn't operation YoonMin. This is operation JiHope." He reiterates.

Namjoon stifled a laugh. "I'm sorry. I don't know," He scratches the back of his head, "Yoongi told me that he liked Jimin."

"WHAT??" Taehyung and Jungkook exclaim in unison, receiving a shush from Jin. Taehyung looks at Namjoon in disbelief, "Really? Yoongi told you that he liked Jimin? I find that hard to believe since Jin told us that Yoongi rejected him." He narrows his eyes at his friend.

Namjoon's eyes widened in surprise. He turns to his boyfriend who shrugged at him in reply, "Guess Yoongi didn't tell you that he turned Jimin down for Hoseok."

"Oh. Oh god, that's sweet of him." He places his hand over his mouth. "At the same time, he seemed so happy when he's around Jimin."

"Well, it seems to be obvious that you haven't noticed JiHope's interactions." Jungkook raises an eyebrow at him.

"No, I have," He states, "and by the way, why is it called JiHope?"

"Well," Jungkook straightens his back and clears his throat, "You see. The Ji in JiHope came from JImin's name. Meanwhile, Hope came from Hoseok hyung's nickname, Hobi, which means hope." He explains.

Namjoon nods in understanding.

"Have you guys noticed how close Jimin and Hoseok have gotten after Jimin came back to school?" Jin questions them.

The three of them nod at him. Jungkook speaks, "I swear to god they're already in a relationship yet they're still oblivious of their feelings for each other." He rested his elbow onto the table then he places his head onto his palm. He lets out a sigh of impatience.

Taehyung sighs, "We need to get Hoseok and Ji—"

"Hello"

"—YOONGI TOGETHER!" Taehyung jumps in surprise, dramatically clutching his chest causing Jungkook to laugh at him and for Namjoon and Jin to hold back theirs. The second youngest glares at Hoseok—who looked so innocent—and said, "Yah don't scare people like that."

Hoseok stifles a laugh, "Sorry about that Tae but, are you guys planning to get me and Yoongi together?" He raises an eyebrow in confusion.

Jin and Namjoon hid back their laughs. Taehyung stares at him while thinking about his answer. He had his mouth parted as he went into thought. Meanwhile, Jungkook shook his head and said, "No we're getting you and Jimin together."