four || crushing over boys

Wednesday to Friday went by pretty quickly. The exams were over and most of the performance tasks have been finished beforehand. The weekends have arrived and the students finally get to breathe after a long and stressful week of academics.

Hoseok was quite excited for today.

Today was Saturday, the day of the hangout. Since it would be his first hangout with Jin and Yoongi, you would think that Hoseok would be excited to get to know them even more and become closer. Well, guess what, he is. And he is excited to find out what Jin had planned for today's hangout.

Like always, Jimin, Hoseok, and Jungkook walked together to Jin's house. It wasn't that far from where any of them lived but the location of the house was pretty convenient since it was just near their school.

Jimin wore a simple white shirt and black jeans, Hoseok wore blue jeans and a colorful striped wool sweater which had a tiger on the front. Meanwhile, Jungkook wore all black—black shirt, black pants, black beanie, and black shoes. Yes, the typical Jeon Jungkook style.

The three of them walked up to the door of Jin's home, the one nearest to the doorbell, who was Jungkook, pressed it, making it ring. Now, the three of them waited patiently for someone to answer the door.

"Have you been to Jin's house before?" Hoseok, who was in the middle of Jimin and Jungkook, asked the youngest.

"No I haven't," Said Jungkook, "But he did invite me before. I just didn't go because I had other things to do." Hoseok nodded in understanding.

There were footsteps that were coming from the other side of the door which got louder and louder until it stopped. The door opened right in front of them and from the other side revealed Jin who was dressed in a simple white shirt and black shorts with his hair still a bit messy. He must've just woken up or something.

"Oh hey, guys!" Jin greeted enthusiastically, opening the door for his friends, "You arrived earlier than I expected!"

"Had to come early since I've got nothing else to do at home." Said Jungkook as he walked past the elder, heading towards the couch. He wanted to sit down and make himself comfortable until he saw the blonde-haired music prodigy lying down on it. He looked so peaceful.

"Is Yoongi here?" Jimin asked, entering the house after Hoseok entered.

"Yeah, he's sleeping on the couch," Jin replied as he carefully closed the door.

Jimin looked towards the couch and saw Yoongi sleeping. The way he slept was like a cat and he looked so cute and squishy. He tried to adore his features until Hoseok nudged him on the arm. He remembered that he should control himself.

Hoseok noticed that color of pink on Jimin's cheeks as he looked at Yoongi, which was why he nudged him. He really supported Jimin and his crush but he would never openly admit that he was jealous and that he had a crush on his best friend. Nope, never.

"Jin hyung, what's the plan for today?" Jungkook asked as he sat on the floor, right in front of Yoongi.

"First, someone needs to wake Yoongi up." Three pairs of eyes looked towards Jin with a confused expression and the latter could just read their minds, "Okay, it's because Yoongi would always try to slap me or kick me or punch me whenever I try to wake him up so if it was someone else, he will get up calmly."

"Are you two really best friends?"

"Yes, I'm his best friend, and his older brother, and his punching bag."

"...what?"

"Cross the punching bag part out. I was exaggerating."

Hoseok looked at Jimin and he lightly pushed him causing the latter to just look at him with an eyebrow cocked up. He pointed his eyes towards Yoongi and by then, Jimin knew what he meant.