eleven || just dance

The final exams have ended, the Year-End show gets closer.

It was around Wednesday afternoon at the moment. Hoseok was currently watching television, specifically Steven Universe. He was watching a scene from one of the latest episodes where Steven and Amethyst fuse into Smokey Quartz.

He had been wanting to catch up with the Steven Universe series although he didn't have the time to do so. Since now he does, he was excited to see the new fusions until his phone rang.

Hoseok grabbed his phone from the coffee table, without taking his eyes off from the screen, and turns it on. He glances at the name of the caller, Park Jimin. Despite him wanting to finish this episode, he decides to lower down the volume and accepts the call.

He places his phone near his ear and answers, "Hey Jimin."

"Hey, Hoseok!" His best friend greets enthusiastically, smiling his angelic smile behind the screen of his phone.

"How are you, bro?"

"Well, I'm doing alright. It's just boring without you..." The last sentence Jimin said brought a smile to Hoseok's face and pink blushes to his cheeks.

"Oh really now?" He smirked in amusement.

Jimin nods, even if Hoseok couldn't see it. "Yeah. You know, I would probably rather have school as long as you're there with me."

Hoseok had no idea where this 'flirty' Jimin came from. He wasn't sure if the other was trying to tease him although the way he says it sounds so natural. He decided to play along. "Well, I would rather skip school just to be with you."

Jimin didn't reply immediately making him think that he was still thinking about his reply when in fact the other was inaudibly screaming.

"So, what are you doing right now Hobi?"

"Just watching Steven Universe," He looks back at the television. Now the scene showed the newest fusion, "Watching one of the latest episodes."

"Don't spoil me, alright? I haven't watched it yet." Jimin tells him in a cute voice and this just made Hoseok's heart flutter.

"Alright, alright, I won't." He laughs.

On the other side of the line, Jimin smiles at the laughter of his best friend. A sweet sound he would love to listen to every day if he had to admit.

"Hey, Hobi," Jimin breathed out, "Will you go to the party?"

Hoseok figured that Jimin would be asking this question to him. Since he couldn't focus on his show, grabbed the remote and turned the television off. "Yeah, I will. Are you?"

"Well, if you're going, then I'm going too. It'd be interesting to see some of our batchmates perform their hidden talents."

"Depends if their talents aren't hidden." Hoseok chuckles.

"Haha right. Do you know some of the performers?"

"I'm going to per- check later." He corrected himself before spilling out his surprise. He mentally sighs in relief.

"Alright."

There was a sudden ding on Hoseok's phone. He knew that it was a notification for a message so he said to Jimin, "Hold on I'll check on something."

He pulled his phone away from his ear and checked the notification. Swiping his finger down, he sees the first notification which was a message from Yoongi. He opened it and read the prodigy's message in his head.