Q AND A ANSWERS!!!

Hello there, my friends! Welcome to the Q and A! Y'all had some pretty great answers, so let's get right into it!

User12758908 asks how Izuku's eyes are doing. Um.. not good. Not at all. I actually had to research how Izuku would have to take care of his battered eye sockets and let me tell you. It's gross. He has to keep the flesh inside the sockets wet in case of infection and to avoid damage to the tissue. The sockets can usually maintain wetness if the lids remain closed. This is actually why Izuku has immense pain in his head and 'eyes' when he leaves them open. He has extensive damage in the tissue of his sockets from All for One forcing him to keep them open for hours, but there's not really a lot they can do. It'll eventually heal itself, but it's gonna take a while. So yeah, not good.

ElChickon asks if I would like to join their cult. As I've already replied, yes oh my god. I urge everyone to please message ELChickon to join. Can I just say I'm kind of honored to have a cult? Is that weird? Yes? Okay, that's fine. But yes, join, please. They have Uno and Memes and I feel like that's exactly what this fandom needs.

ForsakenMel0dy asks a few different questions. The first is will I write more fanfics/works after this one? I think so, but I'm not totally certain. I'd like to write more, and I have a few different ideas floating around, but I'm gonna wait to start a new story until this one is done. Well, that's the plan for now. We have a while before the end, so we'll see if anything changes. The next question is how many chapters are left until the end? Honestly, No idea. I would say we're less than halfway through the story, so I think it's going to be a while before we end. I'm kinda flying by the skin of my teeth while writing this, but I don't think we're gonna be done with TULDIYE anytime soon. After that, they ask if I'm gonna join ElChickon's cult. As I stated earlier, YES. 1000% yes. I urge everyone to join the cult. In the words of ElChickon themselves, ONE OF US, ONE OF US! ForsakenMel0dy also said that my story makes them squeal excitedly, so that's badass. I'm glad I can make you squee. 

Next question! Moye2510 asks if we can expect more Dadzawa moments and demands that Endeavor will be put in his place. Yes to both! I absolutely love Dadzawa. The whole reason I began writing this story was because I wanted more Dadzawa content, so there's definitely going to be more moments. Also, yes, Enji will get what he deserves. Be patient, it might take a while.
Alright!!!!! Nerdgirl74000 asks can Izuku get a guide dog? Yes?!?!? Please?!?!? Oh my god, I love that idea so much! I think it would be good for Izuku to have a companion like that! Not only would they help izuku get around, they could be good for his anxiety. I'm really glad you had this idea, I think they would be a good addition to the family! But riddle me this: What type of breed, what gender, and what's their name? Everyone participate, and we'll do a poll!
Okay, the final set of questions! 

            Before we get to it, I just want to thank everyone who participated! I truly appreciate you all for taking the time to read my story and think up some questions! If you have any other questions at all, you can leave a comment or DM me, I'll respond to you either way. 

Let's wrap this up! LeGaysandLeLesbos (Loving the name!) asks a hearty 4 questions! The first is Will Izuku get into UA? Why, yes! Our boy's been fighting since he was 5 and has better technique than most B class heroes! Not to mention he has a nice 5 quirks at his disposal, even if most of them aren't suited for battle. His dads will be completely supportive of any decisions he makes, even if Mic's going to be worried for his baby boy. He's got the brains and support to make it! They then ask if there will be more ships in the story. Another yes! As one of the tags suggest, Tododeku is gonna be happening! I really appreciate that dynamic and I feel like they'd be good for each other, considering their history with fiery abusive father and Izuku's connection to Dabi/Touya. Speaking of Dabi, Legays also asks how Dabi's death will affect Shouto. In a few words, not good. Not good at all. I can't really tell you much more than that when discussing this, as I'm still deciding how and when he finds out. Just... get ready for the angst. 'Sall I'm gonna say. Final question! They ask if we will ever see our character's older counterparts! I'm not entirely sure, actually. We're going up to at least first year at UA, so you'll get to see how Izuku and Katsuki and everyone else mature as they grow from a bunch of 8-year-olds to young teenagers! That's what I've planned so far, but I do plan on going past the first year, eventually. Nothing is set in stone, so if you have some ideas DM me! 

CarlWaffle asks "Lenny?" Yes.

And that's the end of our Q and A! Like I said earlier, if you have any other questions or concerns message me! Also, I have a few things to say real quick. Again, thank you all for reading my story and asking questions! I know I thank you guys a lot and it probably gets repetitive, but I truly cannot express enough thanks. I began writing this story at a really bad time in my life. My abusive father tried to get back in my life by-get this- faking a terminal illness. I had to get a restraining order after he began making threatening calls to me and my loved ones, and I used this story as an outlet. Each comment and vote made me forget my troubles for a short time and you all helped me remain afloat. So, truly, thank you.
Ahem, sorry for getting soft on ya, I'm just a big ole' squish of emotions. Anyways! The new chapter is almost done! A fair warning, this chapter is a HUGE turning point! Things will begin to speed up after this chapter, and you'll get to watch as all of the young character's we've met grow up. Some will have a better time than others, so don't be too upset with me when shit hits the fan for some people. 

          Thank you all!