Q and A No. 2 Answers

Hey all! I'm gonna save us all some time and jump straight into the questions, but first I would like to thank you all for your support! I got so many nice messages from you all and I cannot articulate how thankful I am for all of you! Truly, thank you all. Anyway, here we go! I hope you enjoy! Thanks for submitting your wonderful questions! Oh also, these questions come from both the sites I post my fics! Just letting you know! ^-^

We'll start off with user BlindBeliever with the question "How long did you plan for this idea to play out? (P.s. I support your decision to conquer back your idea to make it to how you like it and I can't wait to re-read it!)" Thank you so much for your support! I appreciate it so much, you're literally so sweet and I'm so happy you're enjoying the story! To answer your question, it took about 2 months to plan it out. I began the story with no clear goal or end in mind, but as time went on and my story began to gain more traction I started taking it more seriously and developed a short timeline to cover an arc, which at the time was from Izuku getting taken to Aizawa finding him. Also fun fact, I was originally going to have Izuku actually jump off the building and have him make it to the inn and have him live a month on his own. (I'm seriously thinking about doing that in the rewrite so if you want to see it lemme know!) I ended up using the timeline trick all the way up until planning out the actual ending. I wanted to go a little more in-depth with the end plan and so I turned to my friend, who is a serial overthinker, how to properly plan out my story. He showed me the reigns and I'm really happy with what I was able to come up with!

Next question! User Snow_Kittens asks who is my favorite villain and why. That's a good ass question! Bnha wise, I gotta say, I'm partial to Tomura and The Paranormal Liberation Front. I love the amount of change that we've seen the league gone through and Tomura is very well rounded. I enjoy a villain I can sympathize with, it just feels more realistic than an ultimate bad like AFO. Not to discredit the potato man, he's also a good villain, but not one that is as interesting as Tomura and his generals. Any villain-wise, excluding bnha obviously, I'm a big fan of classic horror movie baddies like IT, Freddy Kruger, Jason Vorhees, things like that! Though to be honest, Hanibal Lector takes the whole ass cake. While they aren't your traditional movie antagonist, they're so interesting and have so much depth and lore! I love it, man!

Moving on! User yalllikelife asks how Izuku takes care of eyeless flesh pockets! I've previously gone into a little bit of detail about this, saying that he needs to keep them moist and that his body's done most of the work to do it, but recently I've come to learn a little more about how a person in real life would take care of his sockets. He has to wash out the sockets on a nightly basis due to his quirk, as blood will sometimes crust in the sockets. He can do this in the shower or on the go. He has bi-yearly appointments to have the sockets professionally cleaned and looked over to make sure that his quirk isn't messing with anything in the sockets and that the tissue is healthy. Also, fun fact, Izuku has a pair of prosthetic eyes! He doesn't wear them often because they interfere with Seeker, but he has 'em just in case. I plan on working them into the rewrite. They're the color of his mom's eyes.

Next, we have Purgatory_1 who asks who my top 4 favorite bnha characters are. This one's hard! For 1, I gotta say Shinsou. He's just such a fun character! 2. Izuku. I love my sunshine boy. 3. Mei Hatsume! She's so creative and fun and I love a crazy cool inventor! Just wait till you see what I do with her in the festival arc! Finally, for 4 I have to say Aizawa. I love fatherly broody guys, alright? Sue me!

Onwards we go, with the next question being from user AnAwKwarD11111 asks what my favorite anime, show, manga, game (or AU), and drink are! For anime, I must say either D. Grayman, the original one I mean, or Pandora Hearts. They were my first animes and I hold them very dear to my heart. For Manga, I must say I am rather partial to Sololeveling, though it's actually a manhwa rather than a manga, or The Promised Neverland. They're both really good and I recommend them both! I don't really have a favorite game, as I'm not super into video games, though I do enjoy a good game of chess or Operation! And I enjoy a ton of AUs! I enjoy ones that usually delve far into a character's psyche, so villains AUs, Vigilante, criminal, or even hero ones where the character has an unconventional upbringing into their heroic livelihood! Honestly, as long as it is well written, I will devour it in an unhealthy amount of time. For drink, I enjoy myself a nice London Fog, which is an Earl Grey Lavender tea with yummy yummy vanilla, brown sugar, lavender, and warm frothy milk, or Red bull. I enjoy a nice strong cup of coffee on occasion but I much prefer tea. Thank you for the ask!

User TiiTimeJuice asks what's my favorite fic, and how my day is! It's doing quite well, thank you! And that's really tough! I thought about it for a while and I came up with my top 3, sorry I couldn't narrow it down to one! My first is The old bait and switch from user FanFiction_Artist_Prototype on Ao3. The storyline is well done and all the characters are so well rounded! I strive to one day be as good as this writer, as they are simply incredible! Next is Ripples on Deep Water by Silverleopard86, also on Ao3! This fic offers such a unique version of Izuku and the character interactions are so well written and they all feel realistic. I love it a lot! Next is Yesterday Upon The Stairs, which is SO fucking good I can't even describe it! If you're going to check out at least one of these fics, read this one! Everything about it is just amazing and I love it so much and I assure you it'll be one of the most impactful fanfictions you've ever read. It's also on Ao3 and is by PitViperOfDoom.

Next, we have LazyHoundStudios and they ask how I am as of present. In a few words, very well! I had a lovely holiday that really boosted my mood and my significant other has been an absolute godsend as of late, providing me with all the essentials in surviving the dreary winter weather, including making sure that I'm in proper winter attire instead of shorts. All in all, I've been doing pretty good! I've been taking better care of both my physical and mental state and it's been kinda nice! Of course, I still have my off days, but they are becoming few and far in between, and I hope I continue in this uphill climb!

And finally, user MZenDejas2022 asks who is my favorite person in my life. I spite this user for assuming that I could choose only one. (For those of you who didn't know, Zen here is one of my closest friends and I actually met him because a user ElChikon, who we refer to as El, invited me to their cult alll the way back in the first Q and A! Funny how it all worked, huh?) You should be ashamed, Mr. Zendajas! You know I love you, Misty, Alex, Bun, and El all equally! You all mean so, so much to me and I seriously wouldn't be who I am without you guys. I love you! But to answer your question, It's my dog, Finley.

Thank you all so, so much for the questions! I hope I did a good job answering them! Once again, thank you all for your support, I wouldn't be here today if it weren't for you. Thank you.