Announcement! Please Read.

Hello, everyone! You may have noticed, or not, I don't think anyone really pays attention to my follower count lol, but we have reached 341 followers!! That is insane!! Thank you all so, so much. 

 As a celebration, I'll be holding a call on my discord server! If you want to just come out and talk to me, maybe just to ask some questions about the server or to talk to others who read my fics,  we'd love to have you! 

I'm starting the call at 5 pm MTN, which is 7 pm EST, and 4 pm PST. If you're not sure what time that is, use the time converter I have located on the pinned message on my conversations! 

I'd love to see you guys there! Also, you don't have to wait to join! Go ahead and hop online and I'd love to get to know you guys before the call. I'll be on almost all day so don't be afraid to come and say hi! My username is Witless Wes so if you're not too keen on messaging the server, feel free to DM me! Here's the link! https://discord.gg/sqkb4rD 

if it doesn't work, I have another link up also on the pinned message on my conversations so go there! Or you can send me a PM and I will send you a link. Thanks everyone, and I hope to see you there!

EDIT: So, I'm moving the date, lol. I doubt I gave an adequate amount of time for the call, so instead, we will be holding the call tomorrow at the same time we were gonna hold it today. Sorry for any confusion!