wings of a monster........chapter4

wings of monster........

CHAPTER 4

JENNIFER'S POINT OF VIEW

I was laying down of my/used to be caleb's bed chewing down on candy. I opened a sucker that said "MONSTER POP" on it,"arrggg yuck disgusting!!!"tastes like a monster indeed. After about an hour of munching down on yucky candy I've never eaten before. I decided to go and check downstairs. "It's quiet...too quiet. I tiptoed across the hallway towards the big door and suddenly "bam!!!". "Get off of me!!!!" I yelled as caleb was squishing all the air out of my fragile body. "Your not going anywhere". He replied. I kicked and yelled but still he remained on top of me". Suddenly I had an idea, I pinched him hard and he cried out in pain holding his arms. I made a run for the door, but he was faster than me. He grabbed both my legs draging me off into the kitchen. I began cursing at him and he said."If you dont stop i'm gooing to do something you won't like." I wanted to say something rude but remembered my awefull dream. Then suddenly I kicked him where the sun don't shine and yelled "peace out sucker", but ran into a moving staircase.He laughed loud and sat back on top of me.I rolled my eyes but he said . I made a arrggh sound and spat in his face,haha a smile of satasfaction crossed my face. "Why you little.." This time he forced me against the ground, gripped my neck with his hand and his eyes suddenly turned coal black. Boooyyy was he angry.He traced my neck with his fingers and started digging his nails into my flesh.I started screaming in pain."Aaaaaah nooo Caleb". I heard a crack and a girl with brown long hair stood at the door. She looked ammused and said "ok guys I see your busy I'll just go then." "No please". I screamed, "his going to kill me!!!!!". She ran over to him and shoved him off me.

CALEB'S POINT OF VEIW 

Alica ran over and shoved me off Jennifer. I....I don't know what happened. I was so angry there was a need for me to kill...It was a hunger like no other. I stood up and saw Jennifer passed out. Tears in her eyes and a look of fear across her face. "What happened Caleb?" Alica asked me. "I..don't know". I left Jennifer there on the floor, Alica would take care of her. I ran out, I didn't know where I wa going but I had to clear my mind. Perhaps that time has come again...The thirst to kill has risen inside me again. I can't let her see me like this. I don't care how many people I kill...It's her I need to keep alive.

ALICA'S POINT OF VIEW

I was sitting along side Jennefer waiting for her to wake up. I wonder what's up with Caleb. It's very seldom when he loses mind and needs to kill or feast on the life of others. Unfortunately thats the things that comes with a pureblood demon. He cannot always be tamed, he is a demon. It is in his nature to mislead or kill. It's one of the things he dispises most. Suddenly Jennifer woke up, I gave her a smile and said "hello Jennifer". "What happend...Who are you?". she asked. "I am Caleb's older sister Alica, he probably never told you he had one but yes". "Uhm where is caleb" Jennifer asked. "He....well sweety there's....I'm sorry but Caleb will have to tell you himself".

JENNIFER' POINT OF VIEW

So Caleb has a sister. She told me I passed out earlier but I can't remember much. I decided to take a hot shower and change into my p'j's. I layed down and thought of Evie, how was Evie? How was my parents? Does anyone miss me?. I cried and fell asleep... 

I woke up with a hot sweat panting. My whole body was in pain, I wanted to rip my skin off. My eyes were burning and I screamed out. It felt like my back bones were shooting out. "AAAAhhhhhhhh" I screamed. Alica ran in, a look of worry crosed her face. "Caleb it's time" she called out. He ran in the roomeyes filled with horror he whispered something in her ear and she left. He sat down next to embracing me, "Why does it hurt soo bad?" I asked. "Do not worry yourself child" was all he said. He looked into my eyes and I felt some hypnotic feeling, everything felt good,so calm. I just heard a fading lullaby in the backgroun and the words "mortal child" fading in the back.. Then I closed my eyes fading away into his dark embrace.

Heehhee so that's it for chapter4.. What do you thinks happening to our jenny, and what's up with Caleb and his dark peronality...Its attractive ey lol!!!!!!VOTE AND COMMENT AND FAN ME PLZ!!!!

XOXOX SYRUP