one

i walk into the café at 8:15 on the dot, once again, just like i did for the last two months. i smile at the person behind the counter. ever since i came here two months ago, i couldn't stop. it's not because of the crazy good cheesecake and coffee, but because of the boy standing behind the counter. han jisung.

"ohh hello, same as usual?" jisung questioned grabbing a cup getting ready to make my coffee.

"yes please." i watch him make the coffee and pull out a piece of cheesecake from the fridge behind him.

"you're total is, 9.45." ( i don't know how korean money works, so bare with me )

i happily take out my wallet and hand him a twenty. "keep the change." i wink and turn to go sit down at the table in the back.

"hyung, you've been giving me twenty's for two months. i feel bad keeping the change." jisung puts his hand out with the change and i shake my head.

"it's not that much, just keep it i want you too." i smile as he sighs and folds the money putting it in his apron.

"thank you hyung."

i nod my head sitting down and eating the cheesecake. i watch him as other customers come in and pay for their coffees and leave after. i check the time and it was currently 8:42. i get up and throw away my coffee and the little container the cheesecake came in. i look at jisung one last time and he had his back to me, i smile and walk out the coffee shop.