eighteen

"minnie.... wake up. it's twelve thirty."

rolling over i see jeongin ruffling my hair. i smile at the younger as he waves to me.

"no need to wave. what do you want to do today in ?" i get up heading to his dresser of clothes that were mostly mine.

"let's go to the mall. then tomorrow you will be free of little innie!"

i laugh turning around. "in, i love spending time with you. you know i have other people to see though."

he nods smiling with his shiny brace free face.

"i miss your braces ."

"ah, i have not lost my cuteness though!!"

—————————

"I WANT THIS! IT LOOKS LIKE JISUNG!!"

i quickly look over to jeongin at the mention of jisungs name. i see him holding up this big hamster stuff animal holding a donut.

i immediately ran over to him and squished its cheeks.

"omg it is sungie." i smile and look at the price.

"do you want it ?"

jeongin nodded his head harshly. grabbing the stuffed animal i go to pay for it.

"thank you!!" i tell the cashier and make my way back to innie. i hand him the animal seeing him jump up and down.

heading out of the store i decided to buy some clothes for jeongin.

"lets go get some clothes. that aren't mine !"

"hey! it's not my fault yours are so comfortable."

—————————

"hyung, thank you so much for for buying me all this! this isn't fair!! why don't i have a job yet?!"

i chuckled turning the key into his door. "in, some worry i love buying you things."

jeongin giggles and i set his things inside. "i'll see you later ok innie. i have to go." i gave the younger a hug goodbye and headed out the house.

getting in my car i decided to text jisung.

minho
hi sungie. i'm sorry i haven't talked to you in a while. i miss you :(