ten

minho
where should i pick you up at ? i don't know your address

jisungie 💙
oh! i totally forgot, just pick me up at the café, that's when my shift usually ends anyway :)

minho
you have no idea how excited i am to take you out.

jisungie 💙
hyunggg stop that >:(

minho
😂, i'll see you soon baby

i place my phone down thinking of where to take jisung. i don't even know that much about him other then the fact that he blushes a lot, and his name.

i stare off into space thinking about how amazing jisung must be. he's probably the sweetest person i've ever meet in my life, but i wouldn't know that, because i never ask him about himself.

i sigh i'm frustration, promising myself i'll get to know more about him today.

looking at the time it read,

4:56

i gasp realizing i still need to get ready.

i rush into my room thinking about how the date will be. will i need to dress comfy or classy. just then i realized i didn't even know where i would be taking him.

groaning i slap my forehead.

just then i got a thought. a smile appears on my face. i realize jisung will look so cute today and i eagerly got ready.

i take out a white undershirt and a black/ blueish shirt with writing across it, and black joggers pants. you know the ones that look like joggers but technically aren't joggers. and i match it off with white shoes.

i smile to myself, knowing i have good ass style.

i strip myself from my clothes i have on now, and throw on the ones i just picked out.

i look at the time and it shows,

5:23

that took longer then i thought. walking out the house i brought a sweater just incase it was cold where i was going and i hop in my car, driving to jisungs job.

once i got there i look and see jisung heading outside.

"were you waiting for me?" i jokingly tease him.

"shush your face hyung. where are you taking me!!" jisung went from serious to clapping like a baby.

smiling i shake my head.

"its a surprise, i really hope you like it though."

"i would like anything, as long as i'm with you !"

smiling i grab his hand.

"um.. d-do you mind if i hold your hand."

jisung doesn't respond, which causes me to look over. his face was so red and all he does is shake his head no and moves his hand so it sits more comfortably in mine.

i don't think i ever smiled that big before, but i put our intertwined hands on my lap. i couldn't help but smile like a weirdo the whole ride there.