twenty two

"YOU RAN!"

getting hit on the head i yelp in pain. felix just threw the top of the blender at me with no hesitation.

"WHAT THE FUCK FELIX THAT SHIT HURT! this is why i like seungmin more then your ugly ass."

sending me a glare felix picked up the whole blender and was about to throw it.

"HYUNG! DONT HIT JISUNG!!"

i look over and see jeongin. jumping over the counter top i pull him into a hug.

"thank you for coming. how is min ?"

jeongin glared at me and  asked felix for the blender. confused on why he was asking for it i then around to face felix.

"what the hel- STOP HITTING ME!"

pushing jeongin away i hold onto my arm that will for sure have a bruise tomorrow. i look at felix with betrayal in my eyes and then at jeongin.

"i thought we were friends !"

"we are. well we WERE but you broke minmin hyungs heart. he ran home and almost cried ! minho hyung does not cry. only once, when his pet gold fish died cause his cats ate him. but that's besides the point. why would you run off when he confessed his feelings to you !"

felix laughed in the back mumbling to himself "pet goldfish, pff."

"why would i run? HE SAID HE MIGHT BE IN LOVE WITH ME! do you know how scary that is innie ! i almost shit myself. i don't want him to love me!!"

"what? don't you have feelings for him hyung ?"

sighing i flipped the open sigh so it said closed. i jumped on the counter and jeongin pulled up a chair.

"obviously i have feelings for him. he's so kind, and so smart. he always tips me a lot too. he makes me happy. i always stare at the clock to see when he's going to come in. i love when he calls me baby and when he kissed me. i nearly died. i really really love when he hugs me as wel-"

"OHHH MG JUST GET ON WITH IT!"

"SHUT YOUR MOUTH YOU RAT!"

"bitch what the fuc-"

"felix please just let him continue."

nodding i started my speech again.

"he hugs me so well. so warm and fuzzy. but i can't have him loving me."

jeongin and felix both sigh in sync.

"why not?"

"what if i end up breaking his heart? what if one day he falls out of love with me. what if he realizes it was a mistake."

"WHAT ARE YOU CRAZY HYUNG! i never seen hyung care about anyone as much as he cares about you! he loves you. and i think you love him too."

felix claps exaggeratedly earning the blender to be throw at him. hearing a crash we all gasp.

"boss i know you see these cameras so that was jeongin sue him!"

"don't listen to him. he doesn't even know that seungmins dad owns the place. but i think ima have a talk with minho."

"yes i think so to, that's why he's waiting out side !"

"JEONGIN! ITS FREEZING WHAT THE HELL !!"

"WELL HE HAD TO WAIT SO YOU WOULD SAY YOUR REAL FEELINGS !!"

running out the door i sigh when i see minho standing against the wall on his phone.

"min, come inside! it's freezing out here and if you get sick we can't kiss!"

"kiss ?"

freezing i feel my cheeks heat up.

"i said what i said so get your ass in here!"

"ahhh, be careful baby don't curse at your hyung."