eleven

"i'm so excited i'm so excited!!" i hopped out the car and minho came running to my side.

"silly baby." minho pinched my cheeks and i let out a soft giggle.

"what are you waiting for hyung."

"what do you mean?"

"hold my hand already, it's cold." i puff out my bottom lip wanting to feel his warmth again.

he didn't respond and just grabs my hand instead. smiling i wrapped my other hand around the one minho was holding.

we start to walk, and then we finally get to a store, well it looked like a store.

"min, where are we ?"

"so, i don't know if you're allergic to dogs or cats, but this is a place where we drink tea or coffee and eat sweets, while playing with small little animals !"

"YOURE LYING !"

"never, only the best for you love,"

i couldn't help the blush that spread across my cheeks, i tighten our hands and we walk inside.

"so i heard we sit down, eat our food and then we play with the puppy's"

i nod my head excitedly waiting for someone to come take out order.

"hello, i'm Yuna, and i'll be your waitress today, are you ready to order ?"

"yes, um can i have a sweet tea, extra sugar and two slices of cheesecake."

i smile seeing minho order his food. he looks so cute when he looks up at the waitress.

"and you sir?"

"can i have a the same, but just one cheesecake." i smile handing her the cute little menus they set out.

"alright, i'll be right back with just that."

as she walks away i look back at minho, who was already looking at me.

"so, jisung, tell me about yourself." he grabs my hand from across the table and i instantly smile.

"there's not a lot i can say honestly, i'm seventeen, working at a café so i don't lose the apartment i share with my brother, and i graduate this year, pretty early for a seventeen year old. i don't really have a hobbie, but i love to rap and write lyrics. my family lives everywhere, and that's about it."

i look minho in the eyes, searching for some kind of reaction.

"you seem amazing."

i couldn't help but let out a gummy smile and put my head on the table.

"ah- hyung, you're going to make me go crazy!"

"how do you think i feel."

"definitely not like me, why don't you tell me about yourself now!"

"i'm 19, i work at this music place, it's really cool, i have to take you next time. i live by myself, because i don't have a good relationship with my parents. i graduated already, obviously. i want to be a singer, it's my passion. i go to this dance academy with my best friend, and that's about it."

"that's so cool hyung."

"not really, you just like me to much don't you." he shot me a wink and i once again blush.

"my cheeks are going to a permanently pink if you don't stop."

he chuckles and pinches my cheeks.

" i wouldn't mind."