fifthteen

jisung blushes as he hid his face in my neck.

"hyung, you cant just say things like that. it makes my heart go boom boom boom."

i wrap my arms around the younger bringing him closer. he instantly wrapped his arms around my waist, causing a smile to form on my lips.

"you're the cutest baby sung."

"no, you're the cutest baby. well i'm your baby, but your my baby!" jisung looked up at me and made duck lips.

i took this as my chance and quickly pecker his lips. the maybe two second touch of our lips together was magical.

i pulled away staring at jisung to see his reaction. quickly being taken back, jisung attaches his lips to minhos for a longer kiss.

minho turned his head deepening it. jisung was the first to pull away as minho smiled and hugged him closer.

"yes."

"yes?"

"yes. i would like to be called your boyfriend."

"boyfriend. you're my boyfriend." minho stated. more like questioned.

"i mean you didn't really ask me. you only said if i would like to be called."

quickly i got on my knees and held jisung soft hands. rubbing his knuckles with my thumbs.

"han jisung. ever since i saw you the day i walked into that café, i never felt the way i feel about you to anybody else. you made me feel things i never felt. please jisung. be my boyfriend. be mine."

"lee minho.... i have to think about it."

my smile instantly fell and i didn't know how to feel. i got up off my knees and nodded my head.

"ok i understand. i should head home."

tears almost escaping my eyes i turn around. only to be stopped by jisung small soft hands on my wrist.

"lee minho. i was just joking love. i would love to be your boyfriend. to be yours."

my smile went up and i picked the younger up in my arms twirling him around.

"i'm so happy."

"not as happy as me."

leaning in our lips met once again.