five

"thanks for getting me the job ji." felix wraps his arms around my waist and kissed my cheek.

"no problem lix. we needed more people here anyway. since it's only me and seungmin, but he calls off almost every other day." i roll my eyes and wipe off the counter where felix spilled caramel.

"so is that one boy minhyuk, coming in today?" he unwraps his arms form my waist and leans against the counter.

"minho. and yes he comes in every day." i smile as i look at the clock on the wall, it's 8:10 meaning he's coming soon.

"welp i'll be here, i'll be your wingman." felix stomps his foot on the ground and puffs out his chest.

"i don't need your help lix." i giggle, knowing if felix helps me i'll probably never see minho again.

i turn around and bend over to grab more cups from under the counter feeling a hand on my butt.

"felix stop being a freaking pervert." i slap his hand and push the cups up into the holder.

"you're ass is getting fat, me likely." he wiggles his eyebrow and smirks.

"you're never going to see this ass." i pinch his nipple.

"ouCh. i actually like that. do it again. did you forget about that night. i already seen your ass. it's gotten bigger so, let me see." he smirks once again.

"i'm telling changbin. and we don't talk about that night. we literally agreed on it."

"NO! you can't always use changbin against me." he started to pinch me.

"OW. STOP PINCHING ME." i start to pinch him back and by the time i was about to pinch his nipple a bell rings.

i winded my eyes and push felix across the room.

i look to the door and see minho looking at me with his eye brows raised.

"what did i just witness." minho laughs and i rub my arm, it started to itch.

"ohh, umm that was felix. he's the biggest pervert you will ever meet in your life. please don't mind what ever he says or does." i grab a cup and look at him, "regular?" he just nods and i feel someone come up form behind me. slapping my neck i almost break my neck from turning around so fast.

"felix, not now. i swear to god i will literally chop off your fingers and toes." i whisper to him, loud enough for him to hear but quiet enough for minho not to hear.

"oh is this minho." he says quite loud and i just slap my forehead and make his coffee.

"hello i'm felix. jisungs boyfriend. who are you." i snap my head back and punch felix's arm.

"hello, i'm minho." minho laughs and i just pinch felix's back really hard.

i grab minhos cheesecake and put it on the counter.

"please don't listen to felix, trust me, we are not dating, and we never will." i glare at felix and grab minhos twenty.

"i know baby, don't worry." i smile and put my head down. i hear felix gasp behind me and i drop my smile, this over dramatic bitch.

i look back up and minho sitting at the table he always sits at in the back. i take this as my moment and i turn to felix and start to slap him.

"i'm literally going to tell boss to fire you. stop being dramatic and when minho comes in you better keep your ass in the bathroom." i look back to make sure minho isn't lookin and i see him looking at us and laughing.

i never felt more embarrassed and i sit on the floor out of minhos view. i see felix point to me and then winks at minho. i kick his legs and watch him fall to the ground. now it was me and minho laughing at him.