six

"i cant believe i actually agreed on doing this." i shake my head as jeongin and hyunjin push me into the coffee shop.

"hyung, you talk about him almost every day. actually you talk about him everyday. and he obviously likes you. so you have to make a move or he's going to find someone else and leave you, and you're already lonely."

i look at jeongin in shock and look at hyunjin. "control your little loser boyfriend." i glare at jeongin and stick my bottom lip out.

"watch yourself, jeongin isn't a loser and he's right. so we will see you back there." hyunjin points to the back and jeongin waves to someone behind me.

i turn around and see jisung with a big smile planted on his face. i instantly let my lips curl up and skip to him.

"helloooo baby." i pinch jisungs cheek.

"hi hyung, the regular?" jisung smiles and i shake my head no.

"oh, what would you like then?" he gives me a questioning look, considering i always order the same thing.

"how about your number this time." i wink, earning a small giggle.

he doesn't say anything and turns around grabbing a piece of cheesecake and grabs a sharpie. i watch with a confused look.

"i'll pay for you this time." jisung hands me the cheesecake and a little paper taped on the box. 

i smile and begin to start talking.

"no, you can't pay for me, i can pay myse-" i was interrupted by hands on my arms dragging me out the store quickly.

"BYE HYUNG, MINNIE HYUNG TALKS ABOUT YOU SO MUCH, I BASICALLY KNOW EVERYTHING THING ABOUT YOU NOW." jeongin screams and before i can shut him up we were out of the café.