seventeen

"OUR FUN FILLED MINNIE AND INNIE DAY STARTS NOW !!"

i squeal in laughter as jeongin jumped on me squeezing me extremely hard. he made a point to kiss my cheeks and pull at them.

"hey! i told you that hurts !!" i laughed and throw him on his bed tickling him.

jeongins laugh was the only thing filling the room. his dolphin like squeaks hurting my ears.

i stop once i started to sweat, innie taking his turn to jump on me. instead of tickling me he wrapped his arms around me.

"i missed you so much minmin! i'm so excited for today. first we are going to bake cookies so we have something to eat, during our movie marathon. then we are going to built a fort, and we're going to watch kpop videos, and then to end the night scary stories and ghost videos on youtube!! how does that sound ?"

taking in all the boy said, i thought today would go by perfect.

"of course innie. let's start right away."

jeongin clapped and we started to head to the kitchen.

—————————

"HYUNG! OMG OUR COOKIES !!"

rushing into the kitchen i see jeongins back only. i know how hard we worked on the cookies, considering we were both still a mess from the dough. if they burnt jeongin would be devastated.

"in, it's ok if they came out bad."

"bad... BAD?! THEY ARE GREAT LOOK AT THEM!"

quickly lookin at the golden cookies i can see how he called them great. they were formed perfectly.

"we're great cooks honestly."

i smile nodding my head as we head up to him room again. this time i climb in bed first and jeongin curled up next to me.

"do you think sungie would be mad that we are cuddling like this? i know jinnie would be."

thinking for a minute i nod my head.

"he doesn't know how close we are though. so i would just have to explain. and hyunjin over exaggerates."

"like a drama queen. hes just jealous of our relationship."

"you love him so what's the problem."

"well.. i don't know."

it took me a second to understand what he had said.

"you don't love hyunjin ?"

jeongin stood silent for a second.

"no i do. i love him so much. i'm just scared to say it to him. he always says it, i just can't seem to get the words out my mouth when i'm with him."

"it takes time, don't worry. BUT LOOK OUR MOVIE IS STARTING."

jeongin quickly nodded his head and payed all his attention to the movie.

—————————

in the fort jeongin already feel asleep after watching shane dawson's new conspiracies theory's videos. i look over at him and shake him a little.

"innie. it's pretty late. i think ima head home now ok."

"can you stay the night hyungie."

i look down and see him wrap his arms around my waist. i nod my head laying back down hoping he got the memo i was staying.