twenty

"JISUNG ! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN THE LAST TWO DAYS! i actually hade to come to work."

looking up i saw seungmin running towards me. he wrapped his arms around me and i returned the hug.

"i'm sorry. i was just having a hard time. i'm better now though. thank you for coming to work though. not going to lie i'm extremely surprised."

the younger gasped and hit my arm. i heard the door open and then around.

"SUNGIE!!"

"hi minmin."

minho ran toward me and pulled me into a bone crushing hug. trying hard i wrapped my arms around his back even know my elbows hardly got out of his grip.

"i missed you so much. where were you for the last four days ?"

looking down i just shrugged. "i just wasn't feeling well. i'm sorry hyung. i'm here now."

he grabbed my chin and softly connected his lips to mine. blushing deeply i pulled away and hid my face in the crook of his neck.

"hyung! don't do that."

"but i can't help it, you're so cute. i also haven't seen you in so long. do you want to hang out today ?"

looking up i nodded my hair quickly and pecked his nose.

"i have to work. but i can't wait hyung!"

-

can you tell that i don't like this book like i thought i would have. i might make this short and end it soon :(