Pre-Holiday Entry | Friday 5th of April

Dear Diary,

     I'm really excited for China! I can't wait to go back!
     It is finally the weekend and I can get some rest from all the hours that I've lost during the week. I can't wait to sleep in!
     Today was an average day. I had all my subjects, a P.E period where me and my classmates walked down to the rock pool for some swimming. I think I swallowed half the water in there but I didn't drown! My last two periods were pretty relaxed but I do have an assessment that I need to do and it is due on Thursday (aka. My last day of school). So I'll need to spend some time on it tomorrow (Saturday) to work on it.
     When I got home, I had a nice hot shower (while singing the ENTIRE Hamilton musical really loudly which must've sounded really disgusting and annoying lol) and sat down to write this.
     So, if you don't know what this is, it is a travel log that I will (hopefully) uploading daily if I don't forget or if I actually have time. I'm hoping that this will turn out better than my last attempt at a daily travel log which I kept up for literally one week before I gave up and which I still haven't completed (check it out on my profile). I'll be uploading photos of the places I go and the things I see and writing about my day and my experiences! And if you didn't read the title; I am going to China (Please read the description, I'm not going to repeat every detail on here)!
     But anyway, I'll be uploading (hopefully) everyday from today till . . . I don't know. Just for a month. Hopefully. Don't disregard the hopefully statement.
     Thanks humans and non-humans!

***

Thanks for 0 views! XD
See you in the next entry!
<3

***