Day 6 in Dalian | Sunday 21st of April

Dear Diary,

HAPPY EASTER EVERYONE!!!
Today, we are having lunch with the neighbours and celebrating their son's return from university! I haven't met him but my brother has but it's been three years so . . .
After breakfast, I drew on FlipaClip and I'm planning to try and make an animatic! I hope I can do it! Then I go on YouTube and watch Hamilton vines because I haven't watched them for a long time and needed a laugh to do with Hamilton after crying so much always listening to Who lives, who dies, who tells your story and Stay Alive (reprise) and Story of Tonight (reprise) and Take a Break which always manage to make me tear up at the least. And sometimes I wonder why I'm crying over people who live in America who died 200 years ago. But it's totally worth it!
Then we get ready and take a taxi to the restaurant and wait for the neighbours to arrive.
When they arrive, we have lunch which is really nice! We order a lot of dishes which we don't finish and have to pack a lot of it to take home. We talk a lot and my mum has to translate a lot of the conversation to my dad which is funny.
Then we all walk home together. We relax for the afternoon and I draw some more and even get my fortune told by my dad who can read cups. It's really confusing but really cool. I'm not sharing it unfortunately, it's going to stay private for me to know.
Then my brother, my sister and I sat on the couch and watched How to train your dragon 3 which was such a good movie! I love love love it so much!
XD
Then we had a little dinner since we had such a big lunch and I had a shower and stuff and sat next to my dad on the couch and made him listen to Hamilton while I typed on WattPad.
Then I went to bed.

***

HAPPY EASTER TO YOU ALL!!! HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY AND MAKE THE MOST OF EATING CHOCOLATE 'CAUSE TODAY IS THE DAY WHERE YOU CAN'T GET TOLD OFF FOR EATING CHOCOLATE!!!
Thank you for the 142 views!
Love y'all!
Have a great day!
Happy Easter again!
<3

***