6 days left | Saturday 6th of April

Dear Diary,

Today was a nice day!
I completed my homework, assessments and chores and I literally just relaxed the whole day. I started learning both Satisfied and Take a Break on piano! I love playing piano and I can't wait till I finish both songs so my friends and I can sing Hamilton together!! I love it when we all just make a Hamilton relatable meme with life and then just start singing all 46 (plus mixtape songs) down the school hallways, it's just beautiful. Embarrassing, but beautiful!
     I got to do some drawing and improve my drawing skills and I chatted with my friends!
     So today wasn't very eventful but the China trip will be here in less than a week!

***
Thank you for 2 views!
I really, really appreciate it! Really!
Don't forget to like, comment, and follow me and my friends and followers at my profile!
If you have any suggestions or comments to make on stuff I should do or challenges I should take part in or specific things you want me to take photos of, please tell me in the Comment Section or on my Profile! I would love to here suggestions on things I can do in China!
A shout out to my friends on WattPad and in real life: TheSilentWolf60 , hufflepuff_queen192 , Airres7 , DramaQueen16720 , lLizywallace123 , Winter_Rose_06 , and MadHatterMlio for always just being amazing people in my life and supporting me! Love y'all!
<3
See you guys in the next entry!
Sincerely, Me.

***