Controlled.

"It's okay, you're okay.." Lotor murmured, tugging off her shorts.

Pidge had tried to run when he brought her dinner, when her hands were unlocked she'd punched him and made a break for it once she got the rods unhooked from the bed.

She didn't make it far, her legs were tired from being restrained for nearly a week and she wasn't nearly as fast as she would've liked with the rods holding her down.

Pidge couldn't even fight back at this point, Lotor had been giving her something in her food.

It made her tired. So so tired.

She could barely even struggle as Lotor stripped her down.

Her shoulder ached from where he'd bitten her when she first arrived. Even pumped with sedatives she could feel the pulsing pain.

'It'll be okay.' She thought, 'it won't leave a mark once I'm in the pods, it'll be like it never happened.'

That's what Pidge had decided when they first started fighting.

If it didn't leave a mark, it didn't happen.

Was it a healthy way to cope? Not at all. But it was what she did anyways.

"Just breathe.." Lotor purred, rubbing his hands along her skin.
"Remember what we talked about?"

"Breathe.." Pidge repeated, taking a few deep breathes as she was instructed.

The breathing and the sedatives didn't do anything to ease the pain as Lotor curved two fingers into her heat.

"You know why this is happening.. you misbehaved.." Lotor continued, igniting her whimpering as he thrust his fingers into her harshly.
"Right?"

"Right-" she choked out, trembling underneath him.

It burned like all hell. Sure, she'd fingered herself before, she was a seventeen year old girl with a bit too much stress. What else would she do?

But Lotor, he hurt. There was no pleasure, no warm feelings to make her wet, it was just pain. It felt like he was ripping her apart with the claws on the tips of each of his fingers.

Blood was normal. He ripped her insides if she didn't do or say what he wanted.

"Tell me what you did." Lotor said firmly, eyes yellow and cold as he stared down at her.

"I-I ran off, I hit you, I took advantage of your kindness-" Pidge sobbed, she found herself craving when it was just him telling her about the empire. When Lotor would just sit at the edge of the bed and keep his hands off her.

But she'd decided to keep fighting, and now he was violating her.

"What did you learn?" Lotor asked, curling his fingers and causing her to cry out.

"To appreciate you! To listen! I'll listen! I'll listen!" She yelled, choking on her own tears.

He smiled, going for another few minutes before pulling his fingers out.

"What do we say?" He hummed, that stupid smug smile still on his face. He was pleased with himself, only a week and he'd trained her so, so well.

And Zethrid had said training one of the Paladins would be difficult.

"Thank you.." Pidge breathed, trying to stop her crying.

She felt disgusting, intruded on and hurt. Pidge had heard horror stories of sexual assault but never did she assume she'd be the one getting drugged and assaulted with the threat of rape right in front of her.

"Good girl." Lotor smiled, running a hand through her hair and leaning over her.

He gave her a kiss, and Pidge had learned very early on that you gave him that kiss back or else he'd continue on with what he was doing only much much more painful.

He pulled away after a few moments, smiling affectionately at her.

"I have to go, duty calls, I'll be back soon to keep you company. Stay here and behave, little birdy." He murmured, voice smooth and charming.

It didn't confuse Pidge why Allura had fallen for him anymore, he was a manipulator and lived off of making people relieve he was something he wasn't.

Lotor didn't dress Pidge when he left, simply left her there naked so she could sit in her shame.

She'd given up so easily, and all for what? So that Lotor wouldn't stick anything else inside of her?

What would the others think? She was supposed to be a Paladin Of Voltron, not a scared little girl who couldn't hold her own.

Pidge sighed, closing her eyes.

She couldn't sleep when Lotor was around, she couldn't risk it so her only chance was to rest when he wasn't there.

Warm, happy thoughts flooded her brain to keep away the turmoil.

Joyful laughs, celebratory hugs, that stupid food goo and weird Altean stories.

Dark black hair and piercing purple eyes, a soft touch on her shoulder and someone carrying her to her bed when he thought she'd fallen asleep at her desk.

Comfort. Home. Him.

That was what lulled Pidge to sleep.