Contribution.

Lance, Shiro, Hunk, Acxa and Matt all expected to be brought to some horrible torture chamber when the sentries and generals brought them all out one by one.

Instead, they found a large luxurious room.

Keith and Pidge were sitting in a bed, Pidge wearing Keith's shirt and her neck absolutely coated in hickeys.

"What did Lotor do?!" Lance yelled, running over and cupping Pidge's face in his hands.

"It wasn't Lotor," Pidge giggled, "it was Keith."

Everyone, except for Matt, sighed in relief.

"You fucking bitch!" Matt screeched, tackling Keith right out of the bed and onto the floor.

"Matt!" Pidge yelled, trying to get up only to whimper at the sudden pain in her legs.

"Woah, Pidge, relax, your body just went through a lot.." Lance frowns, holding her still.

"You seriously had sex with her?! You seriously had sex with my sister with everything that is happening?!" Matt snapped, pulling his fist back to punch Keith right in the face.

"Matt, stop it!" Shiro yelled, grabbing onto Matt's arm before he could hit Keith.

"I'm going to kill you!" Matt shrieked, trying to wrap his hands around the larger mans throat.

No one blamed Matt for being mad, he'd been locked away after watching his sister get tortured and drugged.

No one would blame Matt if he broke the wrists of anyone who dared to lay a finger on her.

"Matthew fucking Holt! Shut up!" Shiro snapped, hearing footsteps approaching the room.

Matt didn't stop until the door opened, Lotor, the generals and sentries entering the room.

"What is meaning of this?!" Lotor shouted, growling lowly.

His annoyance turned to rage when he saw Pidge.

Within a moment everyone had a gun pointed at them and Lotor stalked over, ripping Pidge out of Lance's grip.

"Lotor-" she choked out, eyes wide.

"Take her to the Druids. I want her fertile again." He hissed, tossing her to the sentries.
"And I want them all collared, make sure they're always in someone sight."

Matt was the first to lash out, he hit the sentry closest to him right in the face and kicked it while grabbing its gun.

Keith was the next one, kicking out the leg of the sentry and uppercutting it before ripping away the weapon.

He tossed the gun to Lance who shot down the remaining robots who are struggling with Shiro, Hunk, Allura and Acxa.

"Let's go!" Shiro shouted, running out the door.

They'd taken his prosthetic, much to Allura's anger so he was up to fight one handed.

He'd do it though, he'd fight limbless for Pidge if he had to.

Everyone followed after him, Matt glaring at Keith as they did so.

Lotor looked over his shoulder as he heard the commotion, only to find five guns pointed at him while Shiro and Keith both looked ready to rip him apart with their bare hands.

"Get away from her." Matt hissed, watching as Lotor pushed Pidge behind him.

"Katie," Lotor frowned, growling as she hesitantly took few steps back.

"Get the fuck away from her." Lance huffed, pointing his gun at Lotor.

Lotor growled loudly at Lance, baring his teeth.